Pattaya To Suvarnabhumi Int Airport At 4Am?

namkang

I have a 7:45 internatinoal flight from BKK in two days, need to get picked up from my hotel in Pattaya or I can go to pattaya north and catch transport.

I called 2 companies but they don't go that early.

if you know of a company can you send post a phone number?

Or do i need to go to bangkok the day before and stay there.

Any ideas, thanks

hi the best i have ever found is mr t 038720318

been using for years never let me or my friends down

a1 service cheers

+1

I use them all the time, including next week when I have a 5:40am flight. Jeez, I'm not looking forward to that trip! Maybe I will just stay up all night! :(

Mr T is great, his cars are great and his service is top notch.

[email protected]

a1 service cheers

+1

I use them all the time, including next week when I have a 5:40am flight. Jeez, I'm not looking forward to that trip! Maybe I will just stay up all night! :(

[email protected]

Can you please advise on the following points:

- Does Mr T offer a pick up from Swampy (to go to Pattaya)? (I mean pick up at a specific time at Swampy).

- Rough ideas of his prices.

Thanks.

a1 service cheers

+1

[email protected]

Can you please advise on the following points:

- Does Mr T offer a pick up from Swampy (to go to Pattaya)? (I mean pick up at a specific time at Swampy).

- Rough ideas of his prices.

Thanks.

Yes. Email him your arrival details, with flight info, and how many passengers. His driver will be holding a card with your name on it. I can't remember the exact meeting spot, but it is easy to find. I've done it many times, and even if my flight is 2 hours late, the driver is there. It's around 1000-1100 Baht total fare, includes any tolls.

My friends were picked up last week in a brand new, top of the line, minivan. Really nice.

Ughhh...2am pickup for me tonight! :( :( :(

I also have used Mr.T for three years now. Very reliable, however in last year even tho the cars are very nice I can not say all the drivers are that good. Many stop off to get gas at out of the way stations and I have had to tell them to slow down as they are weaving in and out of traffic as they are in a hurry to pick up another client. I live in Jomtien and now use the bus non stop to airport for 124 baht. I do use Mr. T from airport to Jomtien as either late hours or I have a lot of luggage. For the majority of the time I have been very satisfied with Mr. T. Prices have been 900 baht Jomtien to BKK and 1,000 baht BKK to Jomtien. Plus tip and includes all tolls. He will quote price in email response. :rolleyes:

I also have used Mr.T for three years now. Very reliable, however in last year even tho the cars are very nice I can not say all the drivers are that good. Many stop off to get gas at out of the way stations and I have had to tell them to slow down as they are weaving in and out of traffic as they are in a hurry to pick up another client. I live in Jomtien and now use the bus non stop to airport for 124 baht. I do use Mr. T from airport to Jomtien as either late hours or I have a lot of luggage. For the majority of the time I have been very satisfied with Mr. T. Prices have been 900 baht Jomtien to BKK and 1,000 baht BKK to Jomtien. Plus tip and includes all tolls. He will quote price in email response. :rolleyes:

Hi willyumcr,

You wrote "I live in Jomtien and now use the bus non stop to airport for 124 baht."

Would you mind sharing two pieces of further advise:

1. Where is the bus terminal for this service in Pattaya, please?

2. Where does it start from, at swampy, please? Is it on the arrivals level, or....

Thank you.

Edited by scorecard

Hi willyumcr,

You wrote "I live in Jomtien and now use the bus non stop to airport for 124 baht."

Would you mind sharing two pieces of further advise:

1. Where is the bus terminal for this service in Pattaya, please?

Hi Scorecard. I see my post was answered on a latest post and looks like you got the information I was going to give you. Good luck.

2. Where does it start from, at swampy, please? Is it on the arrivals level, or....

Thank you.