Buying Flowers

raindrops

Guys I need some help. I post this earlier but somehow ended up in the wrong topic...well I guess you can let me off being a newbie here.

I want to send flowers to my lady friend in Bangkok, have any of you tried buying anything online before? I want something impressive but not too expensive, since I am assuming that flowers shouldn't cost so much in Thailand. Or am I being naive?

Thanks in advance

Isn't one of TV's sponsor an online florist? I don't remember where they're located but their banner (with roses) appears from time to time.

I could order flowers to be delivered to BKK address at any florist when I lived in Japan. Wherever you are, maybe you might just walk into a nearest florist and ask if they have such a service available?

Be careful about what KIND of flowers you sehnd/give.

I understand that many flowers are used for very specific reasons in LOS..

I gave someone a flower gift which (apparently) you only give to monks... :o

Oh well. You live and learn.

ChrisP

Mod

Guys I need some help.  I post this earlier but somehow ended up in the wrong topic...well I guess you can let me off being a newbie here.

I want to send flowers to my lady friend in Bangkok, have any of you tried buying anything online before? I want something impressive but not too expensive, since I am assuming that flowers shouldn't cost so much in Thailand.  Or am I being naive?

Thanks in advance

Flowers are very cheap in Thailand (comparatively), you can get a big bunch of nice orchids for 100baht for instance, which would cost 10x that in UK, or more!!

maybe better send her a nice card instead? with diamond inside

Guys I need some help.  I post this earlier but somehow ended up in the wrong topic...well I guess you can let me off being a newbie here.

I want to send flowers to my lady friend in Bangkok, have any of you tried buying anything online before? I want something impressive but not too expensive, since I am assuming that flowers shouldn't cost so much in Thailand.  Or am I being naive?

Thanks in advance

Flowers are very cheap in Thailand (comparatively), you can get a big bunch of nice orchids for 100baht for instance, which would cost 10x that in UK, or more!!

maybe better send her a nice card instead? with diamond inside

SiamOne. Diamond inside? :o You don't work for the Bangkok postal service do you? :D:D