Thailand Musings Now On Thaivisa

webfact

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thailand Musings Now On Thaivisa

Hi everyone! I’m pleased and excited to welcome my long time readers and subscribers as well as all the new visitors to my new home here at ThaiVisa.

If you are already a subscriber to Thailand Musings then don’t worry, I will be writing the same style of material over here at ThaiVisa.

In fact, I will likely be writing a lot more of it then I have in the past, so if you enjoy my musings you are in for a treat. To those just meeting me for the first time I hope to see you around here for a very long time and get to know you all better as we go down the rabbit hole that is Thailand together.

And before I go any further let me also thank George who has been kind enough to give me a new (and more spacious) home here at ThaiVisa.

To those who don’t know about me from the old Thailand Musings my name is Steve and I am an American who has been visiting Thailand for going on 14 years now. Several years ago I married a wonderful Thai woman who made an honest man out of me and through that marriage the idea to start Thailand Musings was born.

The blog was a way for me to share my own thoughts and experiences about Thailand while (hopefully) giving something back to others who were looking for information about Thailand. Over the past 3 ½ years I have written about my views on Thai culture, relationships, language, posted some authentic Thai recipes, did some news reporting and have recently started focusing more on the tourism aspect of Thailand. I’ve also been able to meet some outstanding people through the blog and hear some wonderful stories. And I hope to continue in that vein over here at ThaiVisa.

Read more: http://thailandmusings.thaivisa.com/thailand-musings-now-on-thai-visa/

thailandmusings.thaivisa.com

-- 2010-12-02

footer_n.gif

Yep we are live over there and there are over 400 posts that have been moved over from my old domain. Lots to read and lots more coming so please follow the link, subscribe to the feed, and join in the conversation. Great to be a part of the Thaivisa family and looking forward to a very long stay here :D

--Steve