Secret Places

jaloochapurr

For a long time I live in a secret place in Hawaii. Those of us who lived there tried not to tell many people of the lifestyle for fear of those to come and ruin it. One day I decided to try Thailand for a visit, I got ripped off in BKK and left and found Chiang Mai. I asked DW about infromation one day and found out about the Lahus. Well I moved in there north of Chiang Mai and was in heaven again but just did not have the cops chasing us out of the jungle like Hawaii. I have not told many about these jungles in Thailand and the Other places.

I love Thailand but now have a Thai wife and am forced to work and save in USA for a while. This is all I like about USA is the ability to work for great sums. But if I need to see a doctor or dentist I spend. Not like Thailand.

The people are beautiful, things are cheap, the food is the best and also cheap.

I still do not tell many people about where they can find so much because Chiang Mai is becoming so overpopulated already and I will not help it become more so.

There are some secret places that should be kept secret so they do not become like everywhere else.

So the only wnining should be done over how many people have found the secret place and by those who have not made it back yet.

Face it Chiang Mai and a few other place have so much to offer us Hippies of the world.

post-7789-1124109632_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret place, lets keep it a secret by talking about it on the internet.....this poster is really deluded...........the north sucks.......the jungles are filled with nothing but snakes and leaches............the people pick their noses with impunity..........most don't use toilet paper or have it available for foreigners........if you want to have fun or a good life style then you should stay south or east of Ayutthaya...definitely not north...........definitely...........

For a long time I live in a secret place in Hawaii. Those of us who lived there tried not to tell many people of the lifestyle for fear of those to come and ruin it. One day I decided to try Thailand for a visit, I got ripped off in BKK and left and found Chiang Mai. I asked DW about infromation one day and found out about the Lahus. Well I moved in there north of Chiang Mai and was in heaven again but just did not have the cops chasing us out of the jungle like Hawaii. I have not told many about these jungles in Thailand and the Other places.

I love Thailand but now have a Thai wife and am forced to work and save in USA for a while. This is all I like about USA is the ability to work for great sums. But if I need to see a doctor or dentist I spend. Not like Thailand.

The people are beautiful, things are cheap, the food is the best and also cheap.

I still do not tell many people about where they can find so much because Chiang Mai is becoming so overpopulated already and I will not help it become more so.

There are some secret places that should be kept secret so they do not become like everywhere else.

So the only wnining should be done over how many people have found the secret place and by those who have not made it back yet.

Face it Chiang Mai and a few other place have so much to offer us Hippies of the world.

I didn't know they had beaches in CM! :o:D

bloody ######!!! that is a secret place. I have never found a beach near Chiang Mai, please share with us....please :o:D

but they sure did and do in the north shore of Kauai

So, you finally admitt that Hawaii is the place to be!!! See, folks, this guy is really trying to lead you astray...in the US his tactic is called 'bait and switch'. He shows you pictures of a great place (which is actually Hawaii) and then lures you to the h3ll hole he so affectionately call his secret place! Don't be fooled by promises of "the good life" in the north....you won't find it in the north...definitely not the north...........

but they sure did and do in the north shore of Kauai

So, you finally admitt that Hawaii is the place to be!!! See, folks, this guy is really trying to lead you astray...in the US his tactic is called 'bait and switch'. He shows you pictures of a great place (which is actually Hawaii) and then lures you to the h3ll hole he so affectionately call his secret place! Don't be fooled by promises of "the good life" in the north....you won't find it in the north...definitely not the north...........

yes, it's true, so sad. The north is terrible, the food awful and the weather, you would not believe it. Some farangs come here to stay but soon find the north is not what they expected at all. I dont understand why they still here :o:D