Blackmail...

gravion

If you give in to blackmailers you only compound the problem. I believe there is no bad publicity . If you deal with this openly and honestly you will probably not only survive but be ahead. I personally have done many things in life I had to face head on. Deal with it get it behind you as soon as possible. As far as a career is concerned people of position see credit in someone who doesnot try bend to tactics like that.. Say no to the blackmailer if they go to family and friends with what they have I am sure everyone will support you and gladly help put the felone behind bars.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im being sent to bkk for work, but my family stays back home....

some how someone gold hold of me doing some naughty stuff... 3 video files, taken by mobile, but clearly identifies as me....

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses. i do not know what todo if my family sees this matter...

Also this will cause huge damage to my carrier.

Please advice me.

Thank you for your support.

A similar thing happened to a former president of Indonesia who was photographed with a number of young ladies by the KGB while in Moscow. When he was shown the evidence with the usual threats his reaction was a request to have as many copies as possible so that he could show his friends, end of blackmail attempt.

Hire a Thai lawyer and discuss options within the Thai legal system. Hiring the right lawyer is the trick which is probable if you do your own due diligence. After the meeting with the lawyer, weigh your options and take action immediately. Look for the weakest link in the blackmailers chain and go after that person as well as the leader.

Many questions:

Can a lawyer with the right contacts schedule a police visit?

What are the chances the blackmailer can be taken in for questioning?

Can the lawyer write a letter to the blackmailers listing impending charges?

Still have no idea what you did but assume it is pretty nasty. I haven't done anything that I couldn't tell my wife if I were in your shoes. Doesn't mean I'm a better person and the good luck with the family.

So my guess is everyone who replied here has no morals and have cheated on their family as well?

Blackmailing involves doing something wrong. Im all for someone punishing a wrong-doer while making some money on him. Karma it is

Wrong guess. Don't bother trying again either.

So my guess is everyone who replied here has no morals and have cheated on their family as well?

Blackmailing involves doing something wrong. Im all for someone punishing a wrong-doer while making some money on him. Karma it is

Victims of blackmail can include homosexuals, cross-dressers and people who enjoy unusual (but legal) sexual acts.

None of them are wrong-doers but many would not want their families or employers to know. In my opinion, they are entitled to their privacy.

Ooooohhh... the OP has a TV stalker already!

But interesting to see the OP has had several dodgy threads locked by the mods. Maybe he is trying to find out how those naughty vids got taken without his knowledge? Or if the bar girl who said she lubbed him mahk mahk was being true.

But maybe he should just go home after work and call the wife for a change.

The OP knows he has done some serious ugly shit.

And those three topics that are locked which was started by the OP are just weird in nature.

Better start talking to whoever you are afraid will see the vids and take offense.

Me thinks the OP has got himself into a pickle....

He wouldn't be the first Ferang to find he has lost his family whilst working in the Land of Smiles!!

Time to confess before the blackmailer has the chance to tell?

But this would depend on how 'serious' the said videos are...

Me thinks the OP has got himself into a pickle....

He wouldn't be the first Ferang to find he has lost his family whilst working in the Land of Smiles!!

Time to confess before the blackmailer has the chance to tell?

But this would depend on how 'serious' the said videos are...

Serious as in him being sanwiched between two katoeys?

dont understand why anyone wants to help him.. Hes cheating on his family, they have a right to know hes scum.

Agree with Douglee.

I wonder whether the OP thinks it's clever, smart etc., to cheat family, seems to me that you should grow up.

dont understand why anyone wants to help him.. Hes cheating on his family, they have a right to know hes scum.

Agree with Douglee.

I wonder whether the OP thinks it's clever, smart etc., to cheat family, seems to me that you should grow up.

That is if the wife has been keeping her own end of the bargain in farangland.

op:

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3490492

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3277349

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3358397

lots of other shady topics..

His profile has the word Poo in it, at many places.

He did cheat on his family, he has 3 topics about sleeping pills in drinks.. Yet people are all trying to defend him here?

Douglee, I can't work out if your troll, (my first use of this word on TV) or just be a bit of a bone head? I think the topic and subsequent responses are really about how TVs would themselves deal with the threat of blackmail, as to what the Ops done.....Who knows? You? If the alleged blackmailer is being such a good citizen, why doesn't he just bubble him to the family..No blackmail?

You say; “He did cheat on his family, he has 3 topics about sleeping pills in drinks.. Yet people are all trying to defend him here?”

People defending his actions, No! (We don't know what he's done) 1, People defending his right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty. 2, Give opinions on how best to deal with some scummy blackmailer.

Maybe you should change your handle from Douglee to judge Judy!

Victims of blackmail can include homosexuals, cross-dressers and people who enjoy unusual (but legal) sexual acts.

None of them are wrong-doers but many would not want their families or employers to know. In my opinion, they are entitled to their privacy.

Imagine if that picture of me in a Wigan shirt ever got out...

Or if the wife discovered I had a toupee...

SC

Edit: Whoops... catsandbags... how do I delete a post?

Edit: and here's another example of a possible blackmail scenario

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/422816-barn-antics/page__pid__4064494#entry4064494

Edited by StreetCowboy

Imagine if that picture of me in a Wigan shirt ever got out...

Or if the wife discovered I had a toupee...

SC

Edit: Whoops... catsandbags... how do I delete a post?

Edit: and here's another example of a possible blackmail scenario

http://www.thaivisa....94#entry4064494

Toupee. :shock1:

Shhh, please, not so loud!

Just so long as no-one finds out about me voting Tory in 1988...

SC

some how someone gold hold of me doing some naughty stuff... 3 video files, taken by mobile, but clearly identifies as me....

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses. i do not know what todo if my family sees this matter...

Please advice me.

Som nom na. Should've thought of that BEFORE you were Caught On Camera LOL.

Edited by metisdead
Insult removed

I think some of you have missed something.

The OP is concerned about his employer, why? Sleeping about with girls is a personal matter, why would the employer care? (Unless he's a priest). Anybody tells your boss you've been sleeping around they'll likely just shrug their shoulders.

He's done something illegal.... Drugs? Extortion? Bribery?................

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses.  i do not know what todo if my family sees this matter...

Please advice me.

Post it on YouTube.

Let me get this right

First you state the Moral issue, and then the next crime is justified,???.......Right??...... oh! nearly forgot it seems you are saying its OK to make some illegal money on a compromised,worried person. jeeez!

And please explain to me how do you know he is a "wrong-doer" in law?

who took the videos? you or someone else? If someone else then they were in the room when they were taken as there are no zooms on mobiles. So you know who the blackmailer is or you know the source of the blackmailers material.

Terminate the source with extreme prejudice. It will either stop the problem or send a very clear message to the blackmailer about what will happen to them if they continue. This is not the time for niceties or discussion. It is time for decisive and strong action.