Tourist Visa

i enter to Thailand with triple tourist visa( 3 entry) 6 october 2010

and Today is 4.12.2010 my first 60 day past after entry

normally i should go to immigration office yesterday at 3 december and should get 30 day extend my visa ( because today is office closed)

but i forget to go ; so its gone

and today is the immigration office is closed (until tuesday 7 december )

Now : what can i do better ???

today is the last day of 60 days my tourist visa ; i need to extend my visa 30 day but immigration office but is closed

until 7 december tuesday

iF i wait until 7.12.2010 and go Tuesday in the morning to immigration office to extend my tourist visa for 30 days

will it be any problem ? will it be late?

or do i have to go to cambodia tomorrow morning better at 5 december? today is the last day of 60 days !!!

Thanks

If 4/12/2010 is the permitted to stay until date stamped on the tourist visa, then you wont be able to extend, and will need to go to Cambodia today....

Thanks for answer

Today is gone

what if i go tomorrow to cambodia for reenter and get another 2 months?

do they not give me another 2 months? if i am late 1 day ?

There is no problem. You can go on the 7th and obtain a normal 30 day extension of stay. Or you can leave and return today with a new 60 day entry if you so wish. Saturday/Sunday and holidays mean you can do on the next business day.

There is no problem. You can go on the 7th and obtain a normal 30 day extension of stay. Or you can leave and return today with a new 60 day entry if you so wish. Saturday/Sunday and holidays mean you can do on the next business day.

I stand corrected on my previous post....

My current extension expires on Jan 30 2011, which is a Sunday. I only deposited my money into my Thai account on Nov 30th, so it will have been in the bank for 60 days on Jan 28th (Friday). Immigration confirmed last week that only 2 months seasoning is required. Can I safely wait until Monday 31st to go to immigration?

Edited by mxyzptlk

Do keep in mind the expiry date of the triple entry visa. You have to use all the entries before the VISA expires! You can stay in thailand after that date, but you have to enter before that date.

the last expiry date is my triple tourist visa is 21 march 2010 ; i know about that.

my first enrty to thailand was 6 0ctober 2010 first triple tourist visa

so its 4 december saturday is the first 60 days expired ' i should apply yesterday for a 30 days extention by the immigration office

but i forget to do it on friday 3 december yesterday; so i will go to 7 december on tuesday when the immigration open

and ask for 30 days for first extention on tuesday...i decide like that.. i hope it will work..

My current extension expires on Jan 30 2011, which is a Sunday. I only deposited my money into my Thai account on Nov 30th, so it will have been in the bank for 60 days on Jan 28th (Friday). Immigration confirmed last week that only 2 months seasoning is required. Can I safely wait until Monday 31st to go to immigration?

It should be safe but I would advise doing on the 28th as for one year extensions of stay they do want them done early as a rule and more at stake if a simple document is missing and you need to obtain.

It should be safe but I would advise doing on the 28th as for one year extensions of stay they do want them done early as a rule and more at stake if a simple document is missing and you need to obtain.

Thanks Lopburi