Threatened With Iron Bar By Motorbike Taxi Man

neilf

I cant beleive the people on here trying to defend the actions of this thai lowlife thug.....threatening somebody with a steel bar because they have parked in an area of the kerb that he regards as his personal parking spot.

To the OP.. ...forget about this low life ass; hole why waste your energy on him........you should realise Pattaya if full of thai lowlifes who are looking for the slightest excuse to attack a falang and it wont be one it will be a pack of the animals........i will be going armed when i am in pattaya these days....pepper spray,telescopic baton,blades....all available on beach road.

I am with the US citizens on this .... when it comes to my personal safety i will arm myself for the purpose of self defence.

If you choose to remain unarmed when in a place which you know to be dangerous you should google the word ......sheeple.....this will be you if when are attacked.

Sounds like Mr T talking. I wasn't aware that all US citizens were advocating violence, surely some of them know what an ass kicking feels like and would use their brain, rather than a loud mouth and weapons.

You are gonna last a long time on the streets here, buddy

:thumbsup:

Nice to see all the keyboard hard men commenting on this post.....hazard guess they would be the first ones to mess in their underwear at the first sign of a conflict

Get into an altercation with any Thai male and 9 times out of 10 you are going to be on the losing end

This actually goes against everything i believe & i really have trouble applying it when it's myself but...............You are best forgetting about it, you can't win here..

If you were to do him, all it takes is someone to see you, know who you are & they;ll grass you at the drop of a Hat & then the Animal's could/would murder you & that is NOT far fetched..

Gone, forget it, it's terrible & relaly hard to do but that's the best thing you can do..

Is it that hard to park where its not being used for them to try & make a 'protected' living??

Personally , IMHO if you were to wreak havoc , it would come back on you big time.

I don't accept threats BUT, would NEVER bring it up in a forum post citing any actions I have taken or want to ( IF I was to take any or planned to that is! )

Life is too short to let this crap eat you up

:ph34r:

Wonder what happened to the OP??.perhaps he went back,and OMG. Be nice to hear the motorbike taxi guys side of the story too.

if you pm me you can go ask him i can describe him well and i am sure he would be pleased to see you and answer all your questions truthfully in the spirit of friendship---------------if you ask niceley he might show you the iron bar and let you hold it

There have been several falangs setupon in soi bukeow by a group of MB taxi drivers, not quite sure where but I believe it's near soi honey, so be careful, if you manage to do this particular guy remember you will never be able to go there again, best just forget about it

There have been several falangs setupon in soi bukeow by a group of MB taxi drivers, not quite sure where but I believe it's near soi honey, so be careful, if you manage to do this particular guy remember you will never be able to go there again, best just forget about it

He isn't going to "do" anybody, he just lost a bit face and went home to try and be cyber tough. He"ll feel better in a day or so, poor chap.

He isn't going to "do" anybody, he just lost a bit face and went home to try and be cyber tough. He"ll feel better in a day or so, poor chap.

quite right i am not going to do him and i feel much better now i have thought of a plan that does not involve any violence

thank you all even the poster who wanted to hear the taxi drivers side of it---------he prob lives in vatican city or somewhere equally nice and clean and safe

at least tgf had the decency to ask if i was ok before asking if bike ok when she heard about it although i know it was a struggle for her to ask in that order

Edited by neilf