Treble Entry Tourist Visa

A British friend of mine is here on a three entry tourist visa and his first 60 days is about to end, can he exit via Ranong into Burma and then return on a new 60 day second entry?

I have absolutely no idea, so would very much appreciate any help/suggestions.

I would think that it would make more sense for your friend to first extend his permission to stay for another 30 days at any Immigration Office, and just prior to the expiry of the 30 days leave the country in order to start a new 60 day period on his second entry. This way he would optimize the number of days available to him under his treble entry tourist visa.

May I ask where (country, city) your friend was able to obtain a treble entry tourist visa?

I would think that it would make more sense for your friend to first extend his permission to stay for another 30 days at any Immigration Office, and just prior to the expiry of the 30 days leave the country in order to start a new 60 day period on his second entry. This way he would optimize the number of days available to him under his treble entry tourist visa.

May I ask where (country, city) your friend was able to obtain a treble entry tourist visa?

I believe he obtained his three entry Tourist Visa from Hull

I believe he obtained his three entry Tourist Visa from Hull

Free of charge as well,happy days mine is in the post will be back in LOS very soon.:)

I enter Thailand on a triple entry tourist visa each year. The ONLY snag is you have to leave very close to the end of the 60 day period or you lose some of your days. Whatever is left over when leaving the country after each 60 day period, is lost. It is often very difficult to leave on the exact day to reach maximum benefit. The advantage is the triple entry is free right now and you only have to leave the country twice in about 180 days. As I only stay in Thailand for 5 months I have a little leeway when I want to leave the country and I have about two weeks in reserve. After my 180 days is up I can then apply for an extension for two weeks if I walk out of the country, or 30 days if I fly out of Thailand.