Why Are Large Condoms Expensive In Thailand?

snamos

Ive noticed that the blue 56mm durex condoms are almost twice the price (80THB) of the other durex condoms of smaller size (49THB)....the larger condoms are almost triple the cost of other cheaper looking condoms (30THB).....there isnt that much difference in the circumference...only a few mm...so why the extra price?? Is this discrimination against larger people?In my native country im sure all the condoms are of similar price

Edited by snamos

Guys with big d#@* get the value of 3 shags in one, hence the price. You are not telling this board that your.. ...Are you??:lol:

It also has to do with the "double pricing' mechanism, since they know only farang will buy these...... :rolleyes:

Discrimination? :lol: Yep, in marketing it is called "price discriminatioon" meaning that that groups with higher buying power get higher prices - student discounts for cinema tickets for example are a typical example for price discrimination. Or a discount of 15% I got at a restaurant last weekend just for using a certin credit card.

Only the manufacturer though can tell you why they are more expensive. Either it's a marketing thing, or the cost are indeed higher, as the quantities produced are lower (lower economy of scale). I really don't know. But I do like your question.

As I was warned (several years ago) by one of the mens' toilet "massagers" :rolleyes: in Sukh soi 4, when I went to use the condom machine: "no good for you - too small".

This was even reported recently on Stickman, except the <deleted> thought that the guy was telling him that his dick was too small. He obviously had an inferiority complex.

Maybe theres no market for the big ones here so they have to import them :jap:

Seriously doubt that.....big rubber manufacturers here....hence all the latex factories, The condoms in Aus were made in thailand as i remember. The only time you had to pay extra was when you wanted different flavours, grooves or bumps on your rubber baggy

The large size in the dark blue box were 56 baht, try featherlites they are very good and big enough unless your a mutant.

(So I've been told)

No way the dark blue ones from 7-11...are 80 baht :rolleyes:. If I had a scanner I would send a receipt

The large size in the dark blue box were 56 baht, try featherlites they are very good and big enough unless your a mutant.

(So I've been told)

No way the dark blue ones from 7-11...are 80 baht :rolleyes:. If I had a scanner I would send a receipt

The large ones Snamos is talking about are called Durex Comfort. They come in a blue pack and they're 80 Baht, except in Supercheap where they're 70 Baht... And Makro even cheaper, if you buy in bulk.

There is another Durex model that comes in a dark blue pack but they are cheaper (56 Baht) and way too small.

There is another Durex model that comes in a dark blue pack but they are cheaper (56 Baht) and way too small.

Way too small :o Man you should open your own second floor show. You work on an oil rig?

Q. What do you call a bodybuilder with a large penis?

A. A beginner

As I was warned (several years ago) by one of the mens' toilet "massagers" :rolleyes: in Sukh soi 4, when I went to use the condom machine: "no good for you - too small".

This was even reported recently on Stickman, except the <deleted> thought that the guy was telling him that his dick was too small. He obviously had an inferiority complex.

I sold a pallet of condoms from Thailand to Taiwan, expecting an order of a full container soon. Nothing. After a couple of months, I was in Taiwan and met the customer (a wholesaler to pharmacies) and his wife for dinner. At some time I asked him why I never received a follow-up order. He blushed while his wife laughed and told me they were too big for the Taiwanese market!

For Thai's, a water balloon would suffice.

Thou knowst not what thou are talking about. Thou might be mixing up Thai men (especially from Isaan) with Chinese men.

Honestly man, how many Thai male organs in a state in which a condom would be used, have you seen to make such a judgement?

Thou knowst not what thou are talking about. Thou might be mixing up Thai men (especially from Isaan) with Chinese men.

Honestly man, how many Thai male organs in a state in which a condom would be used, have you seen to make such a judgement?

Just google average thai male penis size. Its pretty easy in this day and age duh! :whistling:

Just google average thai male penis size. Its pretty easy in this day and age duh! :whistling:

And before you ask me what im doing looking up sites like that....im not...im just telling you how to find the information out. step 1. Click on mozilla or explorer...step 2 enter in " google.com" step 3 enter "average thai penis size" also the fact that there is an abundance of small condoms in this country and they are cheap...and the large ones are rare, a recent addition and expensive....well its blindingly obvious isnt it??

Honestly man, how many Thai male {...}

LOL! Since you resort to theory, I take it you have no practical experience. Let me assure you, many Thais can make many Westeners blush.

'Nuff said, I'm outta here.

How do i get this moved to general discussion?...this could be a really popular debate :rolleyes:

Get a grip on yourself mate ohoh...sounds like you have already tho!:D

Like isn't this immature highschool kids stuff?

Comparing dick sizes??...good grief, is there no limit to the depths some will stoop to ?

Why don't you just save us all the wasted time and post a pic... sound like thats what this is all about IMO.

just cause some b/g told you'' wow you big size''!!And'' you hansum boy...''

Insecurity rings true here aus!!...:whistling:

LOL! Since you resort to theory, I take it you have no practical experience. Let me assure you, many Thais can make many Westeners blush.

'Nuff said, I'm outta here.

I was in a ladyboy bar in Nana a few nights ago (don't ask), one where I later found out was full of ladyboys still with meat and 2 veg. Some delighted in showing their appendages that would put an elephant to shame!!

whistling.gif

How do i get this moved to general discussion?...this could be a really popular debate :rolleyes:

Get a grip on yourself mate ohoh...sounds like you have already tho!:D

Like isn't this immature highschool kids stuff?

Comparing dick sizes??...good grief, is there no limit to the depths some will stoop to ?

Why don't you just save us all the wasted time and post a pic... sound like thats what this is all about IMO.

just cause some b/g told you'' wow you big size''!!And'' you hansum boy...''

Insecurity rings true here aus!!...:whistling:

I started the debate regarding costing. Its the other slug slewers that were talking about size.....It doesnt really matter what size I am....just wondering why they are more expensive??:)

Why are large auto tyres more expensive than small ones do you think it might the extra rubber used :whistling:

From 53-49mm they are the same price...its the 56mm that are more expensive. And at almost 100% markup it aint the extra rubber :rolleyes: