฿49 For A Whopping ฿300 To Spend On Sandwich Delivery In Central Bangkok

TikTokThai

If you're fed up of the usual suspects when it comes to sandwich delivery in central Bangkok, then you're in for a real treat.. TikTokThai is running a 48-hour deal (vouchers valid for 1 month) with a great new place called Le Lapin.

For just ฿49 get a whopping ฿300 to spend on sandwich delivery in central Bangkok

For more details, please see:

http://www.tiktoktha...ndwich-delivery

Will TikTok be like PacMan that eats the entire page one of the 'Western Food in Thailand' Forum?

Don't worry, despite the suspiciously-familiar shape of our logo, it has no ambitions to turn into PacMan :-)

We only run 2-3 deals per week on TikTokThai and not all of them are for food, so the total number of posts will really not be that high. We will also only post a new topic when we have a new deal to announce. Filling up the entire forum with junk will just result in people ignoring new posts, so we're very aware of avoiding that.

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

Likewise I have just used the first of my two vouchers, excellent service and more importantly excellent food, I will certainly use Le Lapin again even without the discount - thanks very much.

Thanks for the offers tiktokthai, what a great way to find out about various businesses, keep 'em coming.

• 4 weeks later...

We used our voucher on Monday (the deal expired Tuesday). Had a meatball baguette and a Lapin special baguette - both extremely delicious and huge. They said delivery would be 1 hour and the food was there in 45 minutes. I doubt I would have discovered this business if I hadn't bought the TikTokThai deal.