Taxi Bkk To Pattaya

BigDamo

Thanks... Out of interest how would I prebook one? Am curious also the price for the BMW 7 series limos they have on the top floor, any ideas?

A limo to the Soi 6 area? Now that might be a bit of a contrast. Since I travel light, and can usually arrive at BKK during the day, I love the Bell Bus service. Late night arrivals, yes, I have taxied. 1200 baht would be a good rate. 1400 bath that includes the tolls would be OK too. At 1 AM, there is a point where 200 baht, or about 7 USD for a 80 mile ride is not much of an issue.

Mr. T's taxis does the trip for 1000 baht, tolls included in the price. Nice cars, good drivers, I've used them on countless occasions, highly recommend them. 038-720-318

mr_taxi_to_pattaya.jpg

If you google 'mr t taxis' you'll see people have nothing but nice things to say about them.

Maximum 1200 baht including tolls, as that is as much it would cost to pre-book a decent car and driver. Limo Pattaya

The last time I took a taxi fro Swampy to Pattaya klang, I areed to pay 1,200 (including tolls.) The driver turned the meter, just to check and the final tall was just under baht 1,000 :)

It was around 2330 and no traffic jams...