Stay In Thailand After Workpermit Ends

This is my first post.

Need advice how to stay in Thailand after my workpermit will finish by Jan.31.

Married with Thai, having overseas job and income, enough to meet requirement for "married visa"

Can I go to Thai immigration at Laksi before Jan.31 to get a "married visa" and stay here with 90 day reporting?

Pls advice.

First the work permit has nothing to do with your stay in Thailand, that is only for you to legally work. If you are on a one year "Extension of Stay" based on work/business then you would need to change the reason for the extension. If you meet the income or saving requirement, 40,000 Baht per month income or 400,000 Baht in a bank account, that would allow you get an "Extension of Stay" based on marriage, it is not a visa.

Edited by beechguy

Apply for 12 month extension based on being married to a Thai lady.

1,900 Baht fee.

(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.

Married with Thai, having overseas job and income, enough to meet requirement for "married visa"

The above means you are the one with the job/income (ask because previous rules were different than now). You will need to obtain letter of your income from your Embassy early next month and apply with wife several weeks before your current extension of stay ends.