Cheapest Place In Pattaya To Buy Cctv, New Or Second Hand.

Carlosm

i have a spare 4 camera input x2 monitor output Kenpro DVR with a new 250gb Seagate hard drive

just serviced by Fujiko and under a 3 month guarantee from them

a new one would be around 10-12,000 baht

i am looking for around 5,000 for mine

you will then need 4 cameras and a TV

i have some lengthy cabling you can have for free with the DVR

the advert was on classifieds but it may have been taken down now

i have a spare 4 camera input x2 monitor output Kenpro DVR with a new 250gb Seagate hard drive

If you'll take 4500 for it i'll be round tomorrow evening for it. Let me know a.s.a.p., ta.

That is a good deal from timekeeper, A new 4 way Atashi unit is baht 8800 when I last bought one six months back, cameras are coming down in price but last time I bought some, a typical 10mtr IR camera was baht 2000 a 20mtr was baht 2500 and so on. Make sure you get good mounts that work, they like to throw in fiddly things that are not very adjustable.

I have camera's everywhere that I installed myself, not hard to do. I found the most helpful people to be TCT group in Tukcom, they are kind of in the middle of the floor by the escalators.

If you'll take 4500 for it i'll be round tomorrow evening for it. Let me know a.s.a.p., ta.

ok, you have a deal, i will PM you now

Would a camera stop the burglar coming into your house? Might deter him a little, but one of these balaclavas they all seem to have makes the pictures worthless. He might even steal your DVR, sure as hell he wouldn't know what it was. I do feel concern for you, crime is definitely on the up, as predicted many months ago by some of our more active members

Would a camera stop the burglar coming into your house? Might deter him a little, but one of these balaclavas they all seem to have makes the pictures worthless. He might even steal your DVR, sure as hell he wouldn't know what it was. I do feel concern for you, crime is definitely on the up, as predicted many months ago by some of our more active members

it may deter, it may not, but in my case its not for use to identify him after an intrusion anyway

in fact i hope it won't be needed for that

its for when when he trips my outdoor security lights in the grounds and activates the beeper that wakes me up

from there i just need to identify where he is on the property from the monitor in my heavily secured bedroom/safe room so i can plan on how best to attack him and from which direction to best approach and despatch him deal with him

Dave at Blues factory, i am sorry Carlosm was as good as his word and bought it

nice guy too....

On south pattaya road next to the cementhai homemart ,about 100 meters away from soi khorpai,there is a cctv camera shop that is open to price discussion.They have some good deals on AVtech dvr's and are also in some way connected to the shop just opposite the road,called Hi-view which specializes in cctv camera's.AVtech from Taiwan is in my opinion about the best you can get in Dvr's and an 8 channel H.264 ( no harddisk included) with network and android enabled was around 11000 Baht a few months ago.

<< its for when when he trips my outdoor security lights in the grounds and activates the beeper that wakes me up

from there i just need to identify where he is on the property from the monitor in my heavily secured bedroom/safe room so i can plan on how best to attack him and from which direction to best approach and despatch him deal with him>>

Oh dear, is this the way we want to live our lives? Like desperate Zimbabwean farmers terrified of the threat to our lives.

I really do feel for you

He might need it for business, its a requirement now for bar/ entertainment licenses etc.

:)

it may deter, it may not, but in my case its not for use to identify him after an intrusion anyway

in fact i hope it won't be needed for that

its for when when he trips my outdoor security lights in the grounds and activates the beeper that wakes me up

from there i just need to identify where he is on the property from the monitor in my heavily secured bedroom/safe room so i can plan on how best to attack him and from which direction to best approach and despatch him deal with him

Dave at Blues factory, i am sorry Carlosm was as good as his word and bought it

nice guy too....

My fault mate I saw the post before but didn't reply.

:)

<< its for when when he trips my outdoor security lights in the grounds and activates the beeper that wakes me up

from there i just need to identify where he is on the property from the monitor in my heavily secured bedroom/safe room so i can plan on how best to attack him and from which direction to best approach and despatch him deal with him>>

Oh dear, is this the way we want to live our lives? Like desperate Zimbabwean farmers terrified of the threat to our lives.

I really do feel for you

save your feelings for someone who cares, i do not want or need your sympathies Prefabs

my family and i are very happy and feel secure with my arrangements

where i live, i feel its necessary

if you scream no one will come, as there is no one to come

so you have to make your own arrangements, as i have

i would do the same if i lived in a similar location in any country in the world

its a reflection of my personality and my ethic, not that i feel Thailand poses more or less of a threat than anywhere else

but if you want to drift along and imagine a threat might not exist then by all means go ahead, its your life............

**by the way Prefabs, its against TV forum rules to edit a members post and use only the edited version in your response

you should use the full posting and highlight the parts of that post you want to emphasize

Edited by timekeeper

I think timekeeper has very eloquently explained his reasons for having cameras around his house, I also have banks of cameras and can identify any problem then take the necessary steps to deal with it, It's not a case of living inside a fortress it's more like being prepared and as he says you have to make your own arrangements here.