Customers In Bars

neilf

i am in a well known bar now in soi chaiyapoon. when i mean i it means me on my own i cannot recall ever being in a pub in england in a sizeable town at lunchtime on xmas eve and being on my own -----------is it lack of funds ?

Edited by neilf

D. all of the above.

ok lets see how many thai visa members we can get to an impromtu piss up now in maggie mays in chaiyapoon off bhukeow in pattaya innit

ps. only the lower class ones please------------------you know who you are !!

Have you changed deodorant recently?

's

It's Maggie Mays your in,too early for me to start boozing,but I'll be up for it tomorrow. The good looking one who has just been ditched in there is worth a pull though,if she's up to pulling you while your there all the better,but watch out for the boss he might want to join in

a decent pint?

had a pint recently at maggies on theprasit soi 10. 140 baht i think it was, not a bad pint.:rolleyes:

Yes good pint, 140 a pints the cheapest I know about,but the black stuff reaches parts I do not want reached,.......think Neils given up :whistling:

D. all of the above.

ok lets see how many thai visa members we can get to an impromtu piss up now in maggie mays in chaiyapoon off bhukeow in pattaya innit

ok 3 now and they all seem pretty normal for this bar so dont think thai visa members

i know your all out buying tgf s large expensive presents to show how much you take care--------------the lady of a friend of mine rings round all her lady friends each xmas morn to proudly announce she has received gold and cash-----------usually about 25k bahts worth ---------------aah well if your under the thumb never mind innit

Thailand........Christmas Eve.........Pub..........Why?? Back in England I would have been in a pub for sure, but I would have just finished a half days work and be celebrating with a few mates ahead of a 3-4 day holiday period! Here in Thailand every day's a holiday and I really don't want to spend every lunchtime down the pub!! B)

Christmas Eve lunchtime now and snow is falling (again) in dear England. But you are not alone being alone in a bar. :whistling:

Wednesday night I was in my (large)local pub.UK hours are up to the Landlord.

20.45hrs - I was the only customer. Bar lady said they'd been closing at 22.00hrs. this week as they had had no customers. <_<

Last orders were at twenty to ten.

We are all alone... :

Serves them right in a way.Two halves of lager cost more than a pint. :realangry:

Edited by chas39

D. all of the above.

ok 3 now and they all seem pretty normal for this bar so dont think thai visa members

i know your all out buying tgf s large expensive presents to show how much you take care--------------the lady of a friend of mine rings round all her lady friends each xmas morn to proudly announce she has received gold and cash-----------usually about 25k bahts worth ---------------aah well if your under the thumb never mind innit

jori turned up on the way to the gym

Thailand........Christmas Eve.........Pub..........Why?? Back in England I would have been in a pub for sure, but I would have just finished a half days work and be celebrating with a few mates ahead of a 3-4 day holiday period! Here in Thailand every day's a holiday and I really don't want to spend every lunchtime down the pub!! B)

Agree 100% who NEEDS to spend your valueable time daytime in i bar..... Maybe LACK OF FRIENDS???

No I think you haver left your drunken countrymen behind when you came to Thailand. Like said here, everyday is a holiday, who needs to drink desperately all the time... get a hobby!!

Glegolo

D. all of the above.

maybe empty bcos tony old boss took old punters to new bar same name jomtien!!!

D. all of the above.

maybe empty bcos tony old boss took old punters to new bar same name jomtien!!!

no i live near the soi wat boon one its always empty--------------looking at today so is jontiem

i started at the cheap bar / shop bott of chaiyapruek then shenns then robin and now m / mays---------------by far best atmosphere and fun

Agree 100% who NEEDS to spend your valueable time daytime in i bar..... Maybe LACK OF FRIENDS???

No I think you haver left your drunken countrymen behind when you came to Thailand. Like said here, everyday is a holiday, who needs to drink desperately all the time... get a hobby!!

Glegolo

I do not normally drink at lunchtime, as I am not on holiday.

But on Sundays, I enjoy meeting friendspost-34728-0-91836500-1293346595_thumb.g down for Super Sundays in Pattaya Secrets on Soi 14. (And some of them are Maggie Mayspost-34728-0-21705400-1293346644_thumb.g weektime customers)

Had a great time in a Cambridge (England) pub on Boxing Day - great range of British real ales and good fun conversation. Did not think about stunning Asian birds once. Pattaya bars are a fantastic experience also - but not for the quality of the beer or the craic surely. Can't imagine anything worse than going out on the piss in Pataya for the sake of the beer and conversation. Cannot imagine anything worse than going to a pub in falangland in the expectation of a pull.

Vive la difference!