The Big Chase

dafyduck

yes he definitely looked thai to me, heavy build, dark skin 25 years old i recon tatoos all over no shirt on and helmet slung to his arm straw in his mouth generaly scrufy looking.We never met eye to eye since he never looked back while slowing me down. at the only traffic light which was at the first major intersection he stuck right behind me kept reving but never nudged my bike.he never tried to cause an accident by pushing me over to the cars or over and never waved .he did yell something when he hit my back and thats when he peeled off.If his intention was to make minced meat out of me he missed a golden oportunity cause the undersigned has been operated for a herniated disk and wobbling vertebraes at the lumber level 23 years ago and so there was no way i could have effectively defended myself without risking paralysis of both legs not to mention i'm almost 60 years old.

Pulling stunts like that and this nutter will end up reincarnated as a single celled organism(probably covered in tats)

I have had a few freaks look at me in a very strange way at various junctions. Its really intimidating when you take into account the seemingly non-existent value for life some people have. I have always managed to steer clear of them either by going very fast or very slow. They all have showed signs of being wasted on something thats not alcohol.

Also i full faced blacked out helmet is useful - they cant see where your looking.

The Heroins Monument in Amphur Talang is important for Thais.

2 disrespectfull posts have been removed

Its a pity you can't wave the same magic wand and clear the island of the vermin that prey on other people. ;)

Its a shame that all the RTA deaths aren't these low life scumbag losers. mad.gif

First of all, I think he reacted in the best way possible.

But those things happens everywhere and not only on Phuket.

When I read sometimes the stories about Pattaya then I think that Phuket is not to bad.

I live here now for almost 22 years and luckily never encountered an experience described here.

The last 10 years I almost only use a car to get around and maybe this helps a lot.

But when I drive I always try to drive as careful as possible.

I will stop even when I’m in my right ( especially when pick-up and trucks are involved ) , it is better to stop one time extra then to claim my right and get a accident.

This doesn't mean that I drive like a 80 year old grandpa but I try to look ahead to avoid problems much more then when I would when I drive in Europe.