Blackberry Freezing

sbk

I have a blackberry bold, about one year old and it freezes on a regular basis, with the annoying little spinning clock. Firmware is updated, I deleted apps, only have a few on it now (facebook, google mobile app, google sync and windows messenger, I deleted a bunch of videos, and photos in case it had something to do with that.

Sometimes it will spin for awhile and then work, other times I have to do a battery pull. Battery pull inevitably sucks the battery half flat.

Short of formatting and reinstalling, any suggestions?

According to my companies IT department there are issues with Blackberry in Thailand. I use mine virtually issue free in just about any location worldwide, but the minute I land back in Thailand the performance drops off drastically.

I am suppose to let my IT department know if there are any issues with it , but I don't bother as it gives me peace from the incessant emails.

Use my wives IPhone instead :rolleyes:

Actually, its a fairly recent issue, I've been using it in Thailand for a year without problems - they started up about a month or so ago. I have to wonder if its some kind of update or something that is overloading it.