Baht Bus To Jomtien

Exsexyman

Just come back from town via the sardine special baht bus from south pattaya. The road is now two way again and they have reverted to the old route thank god. Used to take three times as long via the back streets of soi day night and the speed humps were playing havoc with my (slowly) healing broken wrist.

yes thanks for the heads up

very good to know

never a dull moment on the back of a bhat bus :rolleyes:

can you say suntoaw?

i certainly cant say it properly

if you are ever in need of some exhaust fumes

be sure to hop on

the older the BB the better

happy holidays pattaya thai visa members

thanks again for all the leads and help throughout the year

most of it has been invaluable

There is a God.....I thought the new system and route was going to be permanent !!!!!!!!:blink:

Now where are the legions of concrete mixers and Tar squads to finish off the Thrappaya / Trapaiya / Thrrapayaa. Road.. not sure of spelling or actual pronounciation ...and how do you say Sawng Thaow / Song Tayow / Baht Bus./ pick up with bench seats....?

I knew the 100 hrs of poot pasa Thai classes was money well spent

:jap:

There is a God.....I thought the new system and route was going to be permanent !!!!!!!!:blink:

Now where are the legions of concrete mixers and Tar squads to finish off the Thrappaya / Trapaiya / Thrrapayaa. Road.. not sure of spelling or actual pronounciation ...and how do you say Sawng Thaow / Song Tayow / Baht Bus./ pick up with bench seats....?

2nd road has actually been tarmaced now . Not completely finished but miracles might happen and they finish it now.

ROTFLMAO

you said it all for me thanks