Running Cost Of A Thai Company

If you cannot even put together this yourself then please don't register a company, you will fail.

The minimum work needed is to sit down and do some thinking for yourself.

We cannot read your mind as to what you are going to do or cover. Need to hire 4 Thai staff to support a B-Visa for you? Will you be doing actual work, pull a salary, have an accountant?

There are hundreds of questions and none of them can be answered by us.

I ask the question because, I did speak to my accountant, and they said it would be 50,000 baht per month, but then you speak to people and get different answers, like 6000 baht month, which I think would cover the tax and insurance. I have a viable business opportunity, but running costs of 50,000 would not work, whereas 6000 would.

50k is likely in reference to one year extensions of stay from Immigration for employment of a western national.

You still have not indicated why you are posting a business question in the visa/work permit area but if in the proper section salary is going to be an expense you need to take into consideration.

If this has nothing to do with work permits/extensions of stay please advise and will move the topic.

I have two Thai companies and they take a bit of working out.

You ask about costs so here are some ideas. You need to lodge VAT every month before the 7th day or face penalties payable per day over. Accounting must be done and this varies depending whether you use Thai or name accounting. I use Thai and that is THB5,000 per month per company. Annually you have to have an auditor sign off on the company accounts and that usually costs between THB20-40,000 once up. You must take into account continued upgrading of company documents every six months and evidence receipts to any 'visit' to prove you are up to date.

Employees are minimum 4 per Farang Work Permit and THB2M paid up capital per Non Imm B based on the WP. If you want two WP you need 8 employees and THB4M etc. But beware once you hit THB10M capital you hit a higher tax rate. Employees require social security thus you have to pay for each employee monthly as well. Based on salaries of say 4 employees you can get away with about THB2,500-4,000 a month depending on how low you pay.

Non Imm B can be a pain to work with but better in my opinion than Non Imm O and WP. Works for me but up to you. Cost usually around Baht 10,000 a year included multiple reentry (THB3,900) and the constant monthly delay in annual renewals at 1900 a time for the first 3 times.

Then you have to have office registration - so allow pics, create a map of the address, then deck out some furniture to prove you are an office. You will receive visits by Labour Dept, Revenue Dept and so on but as long as you pay (something) they pretty much leave you alone.

Other than that you should be good to go. I allow base of about THB200,000 a year to keep the company compliant and that is plus overheads and wages et al.