What To Do...

johnthompson

In reading the other post by the O/P, it would appear those muggers could have stolen his rose colored glasses too! :o

Outside my office building I just saw two foreigners with a couple of Heinekens in hand. I walked towards them and thought do I hit them or ask them if they have another?:blink:

As an aside;

"bkkjames I may have just inadvertently walked past your office, but I don't drink beer. ..

You sure it wasn't a guy with a cane, in a KISS t-shirt carrying a bottle of SangSom? :whistling:

Just checking. ;) I always like to err on the side of caution, lol especially around the more illustrious posers <sic> err posters here on T/V. :D

Well the last we heard from the op he was broke, maybe he is feeling out how his role as bounty hunter would go over socially. He may want to ask someone with a little more authority than most of us have. The BIB may let him do a little moonlighting and go after those that they try to avoid at all costs.

Maybe entering a tough man contest. winner take all, could get him some practice in the art of fist a cuffs.

Well the last we heard from the op he was broke, maybe he is feeling out how his role as bounty hunter would go over socially. He may want to ask someone with a little more authority than most of us have. The BIB may let him do a little moonlighting and go after those that they try to avoid at all costs.

Maybe entering a tough man contest. winner take all, could get him some practice in the art of fist a cuffs.

Well maybe not a bounty hunter. But would be interested to know how much the 'police placed farang grasses' in certain bars in Pattaya and Phuket 'earn'/allowed 'extra privileges.

Not paranoia/bar talk, FACT.

When a foreigner restaurant owner takes your order and brings the food and check, should you tip him? I wouldn't punch him or call "la migra" but what about tipping?

Just call immigration....even if you know he has a WP there might be some irregularity they can exploit.

Funny, but I am under the impression that there is no need for imported waiters in Thailand.

My local indian restaurant has imoprted Nepalese waiters!!!