Frenchman Arrested For Atm Robbery Of Brit

george

Frenchman arrested for attempted ATM robbery of Brit

By Boonlua Chatree

n9Police.jpg

Victim John Anthony Singer (right) points out perpetrator Mohammad

Belkhelouat at the police station.

PATTAYA: -- A Frenchman involved in a fistfight with a British man on Soi Buakaow was arrested on charges he was trying to steal an ATM card.

Mohammad Belkhelouat, 27, was arrested Dec. 24 near the Sawadee Hotel after police broke up a fight between him and 64-year old John Anthony Singer.

Singer told police Belkhelouat had taken his ATM card while trying to “help” him make a transaction at a Kasikorn Bank automated teller machine. The two got into a fight with the Brit managing to get his card back before police arrived.

Upon seeing the police, Belkhelouat tried to flee into the hotel, but was apprehended by officers and charged with attempted robbery.

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2011-01-08 footer_n.gif

Not really French, check out the name. It's the same all over Europe. Immigrants from certain parts of the world being responsible of most of the crime in Europe these days.

But they certainly were born in France and carry a French passport....

Not really French, check out the name. It's the same all over Europe. Immigrants from certain parts of the world being responsible of most of the crime in Europe these days.

Sorry about my comparison but an Alsation dog is an Alsation dog where ever it is born, a rabbit is a rabbit, where ever it is born, a buffalo is a buffalo, where ever it is born and should be the same for all earth's creatures, including man. :huh: JUST so we all know.

Makes me ashamed to be French!

It took 'this' to make you ashamed......I mean after all the other stuff :lol: just kidding of course :jap:

yeah, I am a bit slow.... I am in "Thai mode" now, and the "Mai pen rai" stuff took its toll already... Now, all the other stuff, can you elaborate a bit please? Take your time, and don't worry about using space, OK? Might keep you busy for a long while, ... So 3, 2, 1.........Go !!!!

I thought Mohammad was a Muslim name?

Was not December the 24 a Friday? how disgusting to commit such a crime on the day of the week that is so sacred to Muslims, presume he wanted to treat himself to a Christmas present of being entertained by the local ladies.

Funny (or not so) how they quote that every none believer in Islam is responsible for all the crime and sins therefore they have a right to cleanse this world of all infidels :whistling:

Where does it say he was born in France?

"Sorry about my comparison but an Alsation dog is an Alsation dog where ever it is born, a rabbit is a rabbit, where ever it is born, a buffalo is a buffalo, where ever it is born and should be the same for all earth's creatures, including man. :huh: JUST so we all know"

An Alsation is also know n as a German Shepard. Just so we all know.

"Sorry about my comparison but an Alsation dog is an Alsation dog where ever it is born, a rabbit is a rabbit, where ever it is born, a buffalo is a buffalo, where ever it is born and should be the same for all earth's creatures, including man. :huh: JUST so we all know"

Think you know what l mean. :)

A German Shepard born in UK is still a German Shepard.

Edited by transam

Aren't all Brits actually Germans?

:whistling:

Mostly yes, with a bit of Italian, Norwegian, Swedish and a few others thrown in. :) The real English are Welsh, forced into those hills by foreigners. . :huh:

Mostly yes, with a bit of Italian, Norwegian, Swedish and a few others thrown in. :) The real English are Welsh, forced into those hills by foreigners. . :huh:

I actually had the following in mind.;)

The House of Windsor<BR sab="75">The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German)

[

I actually had the following in mind.;)

The House of Windsor<BR sab="75">The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German)

Correct. My pal is a Beefeater in the Tower of London and l had a private tour of special stuff. In one room all the Shields of Kings and Queens were on a wall in one room, and yes, they were mostly all German descents but don't tell anybody eh. :) Must tell you, very special privilege, l put my hand on the tomb of Thomas Moore in the Chapel at the Tower and said a few words, very traumatic for me. Same for the beheaded Queens of you know who. :huh:

Yeah, he's not French and Obama's not American. Racism is racism. Why does a Frenchman need to be named Pierre?

Next ...

it is also considered racist in France to publish statistics on which kind of "french" people commit crimes and sit in prison.

50% of violence in France is caused by "new french" people whose both parents come from north Africa.

distortion of truth has gone so far in media that they won't tell the names of criminals anymore when they don't sound french, and won't publish photos.

and don't begin with "it's all the fault of society".

there is also a sizeable group of vietnamese immigrants who are proportionally 20 times less prone to crime and violence.

Edited by manarak

Is this the low life that a forum member posted a warning about recently?

I hope so, all the guys that were ripped off by him and his mates could now make some kind of case to recover their money.

:annoyed: French or not, the guy is a criminal. Hope he has a good time in his new home. Good on the Brit guy for having non of it. Nice one Sir!!!

He doesn't need to have been born in France to be French. If the French had stayed inside their own borders rather than invading and colonising North Africa then they wouldn't have the problems that they do with 'non-French' Frenchmen. If you don't want the problem of uppity Algerians and Moroccans it's probably best not to colonise them in the first place, no?

Just because a dog is born in a stable ,it doesnt make it a horse ,and i bet this guy wasnt even born in France ,on these boards every time a "french" or "german" or "Other european" guy commits a crime 9 times out of 10 its some foreign looking guy who is pictured and i presume is an immegrant to that country.

Are there any "real" Frenchmen in France anymore...every time I see or read a headline about some "Frenchman" involved in some criminal activity in Pattaya, and take look at the picture, it's some north African type. It's a pity what France, and much of Europe, have become.

He doesn't need to have been born in France to be French. If the French had stayed inside their own borders rather than invading and colonising North Africa then they wouldn't have the problems that they do with 'non-French' Frenchmen. If you don't want the problem of uppity Algerians and Moroccans it's probably best not to colonise them in the first place, no?

Correct, the big players in world exploration are now paying the price. B).