Who Is Jason Buck Stewart From Prasat?

BuckarooBanzai

I received some mail from the US for Jason Buck Stewart. Apparently Jason is not too familiar with Thailand address methodology and since the address he supplied the sender was pretty much useless the PO sent it to me. Let the farangs figure it out! Well, if you know Jason whose partial address is

<address details deleted> 32140 Prasat Thailand :blink:

please leave some contact info and I will forward his mail. The mail I received is from his Account Management provider.

Happy New Year! Sawadi pee mi krup! :jap:

Good idea and so I tried. Turns out that this is one of those huge companies that don't want you to have any contact with them other than sales. When I went to their e-mail link the only purpose of the link was to put in your friends e-mail address and send them a link to this companies web site to drum up some sales I guess. So we can only hope that their sales department can take care of the issue as I sent them the details and the ball is in their court now. Personally I do not like companies who only care about sales but that is another subject. Perhaps this is just international Junk Mail. --------- Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by BuckarooBanzai

........So we can only hope that their sales department can take care of the issue as I sent them the details and the ball is in their court now. ......

That should work, but I thought of 2 other suggestions I should have made.

1. I find that googling for customer support email address frequently works.

2. If it doesn't, I google VP Customer Relations, Customer Service, Business Management,words along those lines (guessing at organizational department names that might apply). Or just google for the corporate organization and/or board of directors. Usually individual's names at that level with a corporate email address appear if it is a legitimate business.

I have been surprised at the response I get sometimes when I elevate a problem to the VP level.