Tct Information

Scott

We have a poster who posted in the pinned thread. Sometimes these don't get the attention required, so I will put it here:

Sick of trying to get in to the Teachers' Council website, which doesn't load up properly in English or Thai.

I'm trying to find out where and at what time the TCT tests in Bangkok are being held on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd of January. Teachers have only a bank receipt and nothing from the TCT, and they are asking about details so they can organise after-school class replacement, etc.

Does anyone know the details for sure?

The tests commence at 9.30 am. Be there by 9 am to sign in.

For Bangkok the location is the Thonburi Commercial College........same venue as for the previous cycle 6 tests.

Thank you. That was the location given by a poster on another forum, too, but no advice given by the organisers (TCT) as yet. mad.gif Is everyone expected to ring them up and ask nicely?

The tests commence at 9.30 am. Be there by 9 am to sign in.

For Bangkok the location is the Thonburi Commercial College........same venue as for the previous cycle 6 tests.

Thank you. That was the location given by a poster on another forum, too, but no advice given by the organisers (TCT) as yet. mad.gif Is everyone expected to ring them up and ask nicely?

Presumably. :)

The above information was relayed to us by my current school.

Edited by Phatcharanan

Dave 1108 posted this in the pinned topic:

I've have the same problems, I'm taking the test next week in Khon Kaen. There is no info on the ksp website, they do not answer the phone or reply to e-mails. All I want to know is the location.

For me, I assume it's in KKU, but that's a big place. Typical Thai planning and organisation, ie - non existent.

Anyone know anything about the locations?

Anybody know about the exams in KK?

The letter of 24 December 2553 from Nai Direk Phonsima, Chairman of the TCT, setting out instructions and requirements for those taking the tests this week (21/22 January) advises that (no. 8) pencil cases, handbags and backpacks will not be allowed into the exam room, nor will (no. 9) mobile phones. The instructions also advise in no. 8 that there will be no facility for storing items and that the TCT will take no responsibility for them.

Can anyone who has done these tests before tell me (1) where testees are supposed to leave their mobile phones, and (2) what about ladies purses? Dresses and skirts don't usually have pockets, so ladies will have to take a purse into the room for their cash, cards, keys, etc.