Help My Web Site Is Boring!

I gave it a lot of thought if I should post this thread or not. What the heck! I am desperate. First of all, I want to point out that the web designer that I am using is doing his job and NO BLAME should be directed at him. I wrote the content and suggested how the site should work. :o I accept full responsibility.

Now, everyone is going to know me so I will have to either get a new user name or make sure I don't make any outlandish comments. Oh well.....:D

Anyway, I am hoping that there are a few kind souls out there who would consider emailing me for the website address and could make a few comments on how to make the site more interesting. The site will not have a forum (can't be bothered with the headache!).

I wrote to Penny asking for her input. I really like her straight to the point attitude. I am asking for other volunteers if they would be so kind to offer some suggestions. I will not post the site here as it violates the forums TOA. However, if you email me I will send you the site's link.

Please do not make any comments about the web designer. Any and all comments should be directed to me.

Thanks.

[email protected]