Nice Looking Pcx

johnboy3739w

Nice. Looks like the new colours of the latest PCX model. The seat looks different tho. Could that be a custom seat, I like it.

thumbsup.gif

No is nothing like the 'new' Red & While PCX, so it is a custom job.. asked a while back [maybe September last year] at a Motorbike showroom that had a Red & While brand new PCX, the reply 'You want' ? new seat + custom paint = + 7,000 baht.

Amazes me how people can pay up to 60,000 baht customizing there PCX, there have been a few on Classifieds For Sale.. etg.. 1yr old PCX price 115,000 baht, or there was one on here sprayed Matt black for 95,000 baht a week or so ago :blink:

OK some look very different

post-42643-0-70517300-1295406947_thumb.j

Edited by ignis

i know its a matter of taste but i just dont like the PCX its the Hunchback of Notre Dame of all bikes.

Problem is what other Automatic is there for a big person ?

The Yamaha Elegance is to small in size, the Suzuki Hayate is OK but no dealers anywhere near where I live.

the new 150cc Sym Fighter looks good but when will it be For Sale ?

the new 150cc Lifan Scooter looks good, but in 7 months of will be on sale soon, When is soon ? dealer network/service where?

Tiger G-Max very expensive for such an old design/engined bike, the PCX is way ahead for the same price range.

i know its a matter of taste but i just dont like the PCX its the Hunchback of Notre Dame of all bikes.

Problem is what other Automatic is there for a big person ?

The Yamaha Elegance is to small in size, the Suzuki Hayate is OK but no dealers anywhere near where I live.

the new 150cc Sym Fighter looks good but when will it be For Sale ?

the new 150cc Lifan Scooter looks good, but in 7 months of will be on sale soon, When is soon ? dealer network/service where?

Tiger G-Max very expensive for such an old design/engined bike, the PCX is way ahead for the same price range.

Can you explain to us here, why a Yamaha Elegance is too small for a big person but a "Suzuki Hayate is OK"?

Can you explain to us here, why a Yamaha Elegance is too small for a big person but a "Suzuki Hayate is OK"?

UK size 14 or here size 48 feet fit on the Suzuki Hayate, but not the Yamaha :ermm:

Sorry, I still don't get you. Are we talking shoe size (14) or a track event (48 feet)?

Edited by jackcorbett

I tend to agree. I think they look great from the rear but fugly from the front. I know others who would take them to bed if the could. :lol:

UK size 14 or here size 48 feet fit on the Suzuki Hayate, but not the Yamaha :ermm:

Sorry, I still don't get you. Are we talking shoe size (14) or a track event (48 feet)?

My Shoe size = UK size 14 or here size 48...

PCX long but narrow... Elegance is to short... could manage on the Hayate...

I thought it was clear.. sorry.. I am a diabetic with bad feet, only wear saddles here largest size 46, so toes are over the base of the sole.. could not ride something with my toes pushed hard against the front... If I wore any of my UK shoes then feet/shoes are to long for any bike

My Shoe size = UK size 14 or here size 48...

PCX long but narrow... Elegance is to short... could manage on the Hayate...

I thought it was clear.. sorry.. I am a diabetic with bad feet, only wear saddles here largest size 46, so toes are over the base of the sole.. could not ride something with my toes pushed hard against the front... If I wore any of my UK shoes then feet/shoes are to long for any bike

Ok---gotcha. Man, you have really got some big feet. I wear a size 44 to 45 or U.S. size 11.5 and I have big feet. I didn't realize the floorboards differed so much between the Yamaha Nouvo and the Suzuki Hayate. I think I even got a tape out to compare the measurements of my old 113 c.c. Yamaha Nouvo MX and a friend's new Hayate 125 and didn't see much difference. Even the tire size was the same. Both bikes had the same little cubbie holes in their small fairings for gloves, sunglasses and the likes. When I'd drive Airblades I'd see notable differences between them and my Nouvo in handling, overall feel of the bikes and looks. Not so with the Hayate and the Nouvo. One appeared to be a copy of the other (except for engine) with small differences in the instrumentation for instance to differentiate the two.

Man, you have really got some big feet......Yamaha Nouvo MX and a friend's new Hayate 125 and didn't see much difference.

My feet are in keeping with my size.. I am also 6'3" tall..

Maybe the reason the Hayate feels a bit better is: Suzuki Hayate is a bit higher than the Yamaha Elegance

Both the New Honda Click and the New Yamaha Mio 125cc are higher than the Yamaha Elegance.

The Yamaha Elegance sadly is out, if I turn the handlebars I hit my knees

Nice. Looks like the new colours of the latest PCX model. The seat looks different tho. Could that be a custom seat, I like it.

thumbsup.gif

No is nothing like the 'new' Red & While PCX, so it is a custom job.. asked a while back [maybe September last year] at a Motorbike showroom that had a Red & While brand new PCX, the reply 'You want' ? new seat + custom paint = + 7,000 baht.

Amazes me how people can pay up to 60,000 baht customizing there PCX, there have been a few on Classifieds For Sale.. etg.. 1yr old PCX price 115,000 baht, or there was one on here sprayed Matt black for 95,000 baht a week or so ago :blink:

OK some look very different

post-42643-0-70517300-1295406947_thumb.j

It amaze you may be, but the Matt black has been sold for this price in 5 days only. dont get so frustrated... ;)