Medical Certificate

MP5

I have seen over the years many ask about where to go for a medical certificate either for a drivers licence, visa requirement, requested by an employer or training establishment in Thailand or offshore.

The new General Clinic 24 hour Medical Service is now my first choice. The clinic is owned and operated by Doctor Phurin who some might know from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital where he was the head of the ER.

The clinic offers family medical services as well as small operations an emergency room to clean and stitch injuries it also offers physical therapy sessions specializing in muscles and tendons for sports injuries.

The clinic has an ultra sound machine and a cardiograph machine, they do blood tests (the results will be back in the afternoon if conducted in the morning) and give medical consulting as well as conduct annual medical check-ups.”

‘General Clinic’ located in Soi Nernplupwarn just 400 meters from Sukhumvit Road. For more information call 038-428-517

The cost for my medical certificate was Thb:200

200 baht for a medical certificate?

"Ah well" someone has to pay for all that expensive equipment.

I've lived here for 14 years and never paid that amount of money. The going rate at 99% of clinics is 100 baht.

"The clinic is owned and operated by Doctor Phurin who some might know from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital"

I think the clue to the higher price is summed up in this line. Reckon he got off lightly at 200 Baht! ;)

I've lived here for 14 years and never paid that amount of money. The going rate at 99% of clinics is 100 baht.

I was happy to pay the 200 for what I required for the cert to renew my BOSIET and HUET (off shore related) which I need the certificate to participate in the course.

For what these medicals are worth (if you have got a pulse they will sign you off) just print your own. Even cheaper :whistling: