Thai Language School On Phuket

Kimera

Whatever you do - try to identify between Schools whose primary purpose appears to be - to supply you with Ed Visa - and those who are actually in the business to teach Thai (but also can help you with Visa).

Try to get recommendations from "actual bona fide ex-students".

Edited by Parvis

Whatever you do - try to identify between Schools whose primary purpose appears to be - to supply you with Ed Visa - and those who are actually in the business to teach Thai (but also can help you with Visa).

I agree with Parvis on this one, there are many some who are just Visa mills, but i found the teaching at Walen very good and suited me and how I wanted to learn, I chose Walen after taking the free trial lessons which sold me on them.

Well said khun Parvis. That is why we offer free demonstration lessons. If students want to shop around they certainly should. Regarding ED visas, we certainly help students to obtain them but this is not the main purpose of our school. We have run the school long time before the ED visas were popular, since 2001, so you must obviously be referring to other schools not Walen.

We also run:

School of English

School of Surfing

School of Photography

And school of Russian coming soon.

Walen School - the most popular Thai school

www.thaiwalen.com

Edited by macwalen

Walen school of Thai, Phuket branch, free demonstration, you can ask for Ann, really wonderful teacher.

www.thaiwalen.com

Hello

What days and what times do you have classes? I thought about group classes...

We just started so the first group will be taught Tuesday and Thursday 10.00-12.50, there will be two 10 min. breaks in between lessons. Normally it takes a bit of time to make a school popular in a new location. In Chiangmai we started with zero students at the beginning and currently we are the busiest Thai school in town, hopefully the same will happen in Phuket and we work towards that goal. More happy customers will mean more students.

We will be starting this group not later than the fist week of February.

As we grow we will have more and more study options, at this time we are a little limited by the number of students.

Hope to see you at our school. We offer a free demonstration.

Walen School - getting popular in Phuket

www.thaiwalen.com