Cm Members With Permanent Resident Status

scorecard

I have a number of friends / acquaintences who now get the 'one year retirement visa' every year and some of them seem to be a bit panicky about whether it will be renewed. Whether need to be 'panicky' I don't really know.

Today, I guess, for PR the costs are pretty high compared to the benefits, ultimately a personal choice.

I know, there are people here that go into panic mode. If you have the money there's no problem whatsoever.... a piece of cake, but you'd think people were going for an interview with HM, they are so nervous! It's just a couple of hours every years and a bit of photocopying. People go armed with portfolios they can hardly carry, that immigration has no use for at all. I know one guy that takes EVERYTHING, from the last 10 years, he kept a copy of the lot! Immigration never want to see it and laugh, but he always says "just in case!"

Edited by uptheos

Hopefully the discussion this thread has generated is of some value and perhaps has sorted some confusion, however i'm still searching for an answer to my original question:

- Does anybody know which CM police station attends to the police red book issue or the regular 'endorsements' that are required?

Thanks.

Hopefully the discussion this thread has generated is of some value and perhaps has sorted some confusion, however i'm still searching for an answer to my original question:

- Does anybody know which CM police station attends to the police red book issue or the regular 'endorsements' that are required?

Thanks.

I would have thought that if anyone here had a red book, they would have told you by now. How about immigration, wouldn't they know which police station attends to this?