Want To Rent Your Furnished Condo And Motorbike

jbeck

Hi,

I have lived in chiang mai for 2 years already and have made several trips to pattaya.

this time i'd like to rent, sublet, whatever, a real furnished condo, basic, small is okay, one person only, must have GOOD in-room internet (not a cafe), A/C and hot water, can be second, third road, open to other ideas.

not really into jomtien

starting about Feb 15 for about 2 weeks.

i can pay about 4000 baht for 2 full weeks all inclusive, somewhat negotiable

i have references if you need, business owners in pattaya

no need to complain and waste everyones time if this price doesn't suit you!

I'm 52 years old and don't drink or smoke.

Flexible with the dates.

Also I need a scooter if you have one, OR if you know a 'good' place that isn't the usual high priced older bikes.

Maybe someplace that can negotiate a weekly rate.

Hoping to find something 'about' 1500 baht for the 2 weeks.

For the room, I will only respond if you PM me personally, if you have something - please PM me, DON'T reply to the forum, thanks.

Thanks so much.

"i'd like to rent, sublet, whatever, a real furnished condo, basic, small is okay, one person only, must have GOOD in-room internet (not a cafe), A/C and hot water, can be second, third road, open to other ideas.

not really into jomtien

starting about Feb 15 for about 2 weeks.

i can pay about 4000 baht for 2 full weeks all inclusive, somewhat negotiable"

I'm sure you will be inundated with offers :whistling:

Curious, why in the world would you want to move from Chiang Mai to Pattaya?

edit: just saw it was only for 2 weeks. Never mind. :rolleyes:

4000 seems very cheap for Pattaya for what you want.

Edited by Tokay

April 1st come early again?

"i can pay about 4000 baht for 2 full weeks all inclusive, somewhat negotiable":cheesy:

could try see if some motorbike taxi riders on the darkside willing to share their lean to?

i was told you could rent a condo for 8000 b/month there so i figured, half that is 4000 or 5000.

In Chiang Mai you can easily rent a motorbike for 2 weeks for 1500 baht.

I've stayed at pretty nice hotels there for 5000b/month (not a guesthouse).

Is Pattaya really that much more expensive?

Hopefully someone who HAS a condo and can use a few extra bucks, or knows of an alternative (guesthouse?) can HELP me instead of posting stupid jokes.

Thanks

i was told you could rent a condo for 8000 b/month there so i figured, half that is 4000 or 5000.

Hopefully someone who HAS a condo and can use a few extra bucks, or knows of an alternative (guesthouse?) can HELP me instead of posting stupid jokes.

Thanks

Yeah monthly rate is monthly rate, anything under that is considered a daily rate, for what your after 750b per day with a scooter should be achievable.

"i can pay about 4000 baht for 2 full weeks all inclusive, somewhat negotiable":cheesy:

could try see if some motorbike taxi riders on the darkside willing to share their lean to?

Thanks

Yes, 8,000B for a 3+ months contract low season where you pay water and electricity at infighted rates, as posted most cheap condos with A/C start at a rate of 700B+ per day, may get deal at 4,000B a week low season.

Thanks

Yes, 8,000B for a 3+ months contract low season where you pay water and electricity at infighted rates, as posted most cheap condos with A/C start at a rate of 700B+ per day, may get deal at 4,000B a week low season.

I'll just wait and wade through the replies, and hope someone has something to offer at a reasonable price, that otherwise might go empty.

Probably an out of town owner, not an agency.

4000-5000 baht is better than nothing - for some people.

It's fine, I can always stay in a cheap hotel, if anyone would like to recommend one please do so, without making fun of me for wanting to save money (why is this funny- are you all rich?- don't answer that).

QueenVic has a 500 baht room, it's rather small though.

It's fine, I can always stay in a cheap hotel, if anyone would like to recommend one please do so, without making fun of me for wanting to save money (why is this funny- are you all rich?- don't answer that).

Isn't that 7000 Baht for two weeks? (and it's rather small, apparently)

Isn't that 7000 Baht for two weeks? (and it's rather small, apparently)

now you understand why I wanted to try a different approach - yay!

You must remember many of those who teases have expensive apartments. They want to create the impression that rents should cost more here, than in cities in countries where wages are 5 to 10 times higher. how could normal people otherwise on normal salaries live in Pattaya?

Udomsuk Apartment right in the middle of this link has room for 3500 THB per month. State nature is perfect and no slums. House about 5 years old and run by okay fair people, you just rent space only with fan, but there are good winds and 10 min to everything on mc. There are probably 1 to 2 month deposit which you will get the majority back off.

http://maps.google.co.th/?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&ll=12.906182,100.885174&spn=0.001958,0.003484&z=19

but otherwise it is hard to come by train for 2 weeks and find the right prices, it's a tourist town.

PS Here is another link: http://pattaya.thaiapartments.net/index.php?os=2&favorite=14&lan=en

Good luck and do not pay the poor amateur real estate investors any attention:)

Quote, "You must remember many of those who teases have expensive apartments. They want to create the impression that rents should cost more here".

Yes, only adding balance to the cheap Charlie posts.

Yes, there 3,000B+ rooms which are rented by Thais who work in pattaya, these are normally small rooms, no A/C, may be squat toilet with water butt and pan to flush, no hot water, no cooking, little furniture, maybe mattress on the floor and a cupboard or two, no bed linen or towels, if they have a window it will have security grill, front door lock is a pad lock and hasp, no cleaning of public areas, tenancy agreements a normally 6 months with 2 months rent as deposit, if they vacate short, they loose their two months deposit, tenant pays electricity and water at rates set by landlord.

Not exactly what the OP was asking for.

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. .

Has air conditioning, hot water, refrigerator, fan, bed and furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). . Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 3th floor, in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private.

Available now for short or long term

E-mail ( email removed ) for more info.

Edited by metisdead
Not to post email addresses, potential spam problems.

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. .

Has air conditioning, hot water, refrigerator, fan, bed and furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). . Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 3th floor, in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private.

Available now for short or long term

E-mail ( email removed ) for more info.

please contact me through a private message, you cannot put your phone or email in a post here