Looking For Wacom In Chiangmai - Anyone Seen Any Around

Ta22

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Ta22,

You might start here with Wacom's Thai site : http://www.wacom.co.th/ : it's all in Thai. The store locator facility on Wacom's Asia site does not show any entries for Thailand on the country selector.

Wacom made many different model tablets in a wide variety of size formats, features, and price ranges. You might specify more clearly what level of tablet (size, model, extra featres like macro-keys, minimum pressure sensitivity) you are looking for. Or, describe exactly how you are going to use it.

Also, if you do a search here on this forum on "CMCC" you can find out how to easily use the weekly CMCC classified's e-mail newletter: you can easily post a "wanted to buy" notice there.

We're in the middle of a complete house-cleaning, and selling off things we are not using: we do have a lower-end Wacom tablet, but until we've installed it, tested it, and verified it's working under Win Vista, will not be offering (it has been in storage three years).

When confident it's working fine, we'll list it on CMCC.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

I went down to IT city , and there have some High end crazy price model .

i am more or less looking for the Smiple model instead of the profesisonal one that cos 20-40k

:P

Thanks for the link :) i checked them out .

but not much info about where their selling in chiangmai .

beside IT City that carry top range model

I've seen a lower priced model, I think it was at MacZone (Apple Store). It's a Wacom model called the Bamboo. Not as nice as the Intuos but was a lot cheaper. You could also check Ebay, there's some sellers that will ship internationally, and there's usually quite a few used Wacoms for sale. I've picked up 6 or 8 that way and never had any functional problems.

The ironic part is i have the old Wacom Intuos that is running on Port .wawhahaha .

got it like almost 10 years ago . but did not really made good use of it . .

now i am here hunting for one .

but of cos the new model BAmboo look very interesting and i am seriously considering it now .

i wonder if any user is coming to chiangmai and can help get one whhahahaha

the price in US is surely much cheaper .

anyone ?

Edited by Ta22