Gals With Pieces Of Paper Stuck On Face

Buff-horns

I have noticed gals with small pieces of paper stuck on their faces for some reason!

is this to cover up zits or is it a new fashion trend ? like wearing teeth braces they dont need or glasses with plain non optical glass.

Nah....they are medicated patches, contain Tiger Balm type ingredients. Normally use for Toothache, headaches and spots and the like. .

I reckon they look kinda cute...  :o

Lets face it... it's hard for them not to look cute... :D

totster :D

Too right... :D

You gotta admire them for their total lack of embarrasment walking around looking like Norman Gunston... :D

For those that don't know Norman Gunston, he was (is?) an Aussi comedian who was a bleeder... always with little bits of paper stuck all over his face.

If it's one largeish piece rather like a "Bandaid" then yes it's probably just something soaked with Tiger Balm to get rid of a headache or toothache.

If it's lots of small pieces - around 1 cm square or so - then it's a medicated tape applied after Laser procedure to remove skin blemishes, Moles etc..

Patrick

I reckon they look kinda cute...  :o

Lets face it... it's hard for them not to look cute... :D

totster :D

Too right... :D

You gotta admire them for their total lack of embarrasment walking around looking like Norman Gunston... :D

For those that don't know Norman Gunston, he was (is?) an Aussi comedian who was a bleeder... always with little bits of paper stuck all over his face.

Looks like you beat me to the Norman Gunstan gag :D