Inherit Everything I Own

I am a farang; stayed here 6 years- accumulated many properties, contracts, and court judgements to collect. I am leaving Thailand; who wants to inherit everything?

Talk to a lawyer; ask how to inherit it all. I want those things I bought to give to person I choose; not allow the greedy criminals to keep- only people I know in thailand.

Hi Adam

you could always give one of said properties to my wifes mum who has had her land cruelly taken away from her by greedy relatives in the past and now she is ill in hospital im new to this replying but please reply if you want to check her genuiness.

lee.

Hi Adam

you could always give one of said properties to my wifes mum who has had her land cruelly taken away from her by greedy relatives in the past and now she is ill in hospital im new to this replying but please reply if you want to check her genuiness.

lee.

Dont forget about the sick waterbuffalo who need money to!

+1 vote for the charity of your choice. orphans, soi dogs & cats, refugees, unemployed Wall Street bankers cool.gif

OK, forget the bankers! However, my wife, son & I volunteer with two fantastic all-volunteer groups that help soi dogs & cats, and could really do greater good with a little support.

One group Puen-Kang-Thanon (roadside friends) rescues stray dogs & cats and shelters them at their own houses til they can be adopted. Many scared & confused dogs & cats were rescued from the demolition site of the old Suanlum Night Bazaar here in Bangkok in the last month, else they'd have been bulldozed over without a thought. They also rescue vehicle-injured animals, pool their money & get vet services as necessary to rehabilitate the animals. They're maxxed out at their homes, and could use some space.

Another volunteer group, See Kaa/Neung Hang (four legs, one tail) we have helped are a local vet, two doctors [dermatologists, actually!] and a handful of laypersons such as myself, wife & son, who spend a day at a wat with a stray dog & cat overpopulation, and do a massive bathe, remove fleas & ticks, spay & neuter, and vaccination operation. Several weeks back, the group 'fixed' about 41 cats & dogs! really amazing work.

These are all-volunteers, and self-funded, and could use monetary or material (dog/cat food) support of anyone who would care to help. The use of an available facility would be a miracle.

For anyone wanting to help, next Saturday the 19th of Feb, the group will travel to Lopburi for a vaccination/spay/neuter day. please PM me for details if you'd like to help with the cost of medical supplies. To the original poster, if you are serious & you'd like to help, please PM me for contact info, details & needs of the groups, or anything else at all.

+1 vote for the charity of your choice. orphans, soi dogs & cats, refugees, unemployed Wall Street bankers cool.gif

OK, forget the bankers! However, my wife, son & I volunteer with two fantastic all-volunteer groups that help soi dogs & cats, and could really do greater good with a little support.

One group Puen-Kang-Thanon (roadside friends) rescues stray dogs & cats and shelters them at their own houses til they can be adopted. Many scared & confused dogs & cats were rescued from the demolition site of the old Suanlum Night Bazaar here in Bangkok in the last month, else they'd have been bulldozed over without a thought. They also rescue vehicle-injured animals, pool their money & get vet services as necessary to rehabilitate the animals. They're maxxed out at their homes, and could use some space.

Another volunteer group, See Kaa/Neung Hang (four legs, one tail) we have helped are a local vet, two doctors [dermatologists, actually!] and a handful of laypersons such as myself, wife & son, who spend a day at a wat with a stray dog & cat overpopulation, and do a massive bathe, remove fleas & ticks, spay & neuter, and vaccination operation. Several weeks back, the group 'fixed' about 41 cats & dogs! really amazing work.

These are all-volunteers, and self-funded, and could use monetary or material (dog/cat food) support of anyone who would care to help. The use of an available facility would be a miracle.

For anyone wanting to help, next Saturday the 19th of Feb, the group will travel to Lopburi for a vaccination/spay/neuter day. please PM me for details if you'd like to help with the cost of medical supplies. To the original poster, if you are serious & you'd like to help, please PM me for contact info, details & needs of the groups, or anything else at all.

I do think the monkeys are more in need in Lopburi than the dogs and cats.

I do think the monkeys are more in need in Lopburi than the dogs and cats.

I have no idea about the monkeys' situation, but wouldn't compare needs for a decent life, and birth control, for unwanted pets summarily dumped on the streets like refuse.

I am a farang; stayed here 6 years- accumulated many properties, contracts, and court judgements to collect.

Any of the properties possibly worth more than any outstanding loans against them...any paid off? I wouldn't touch contracts or court judgments with a 10 foot pole. Does this response eliminate me from consideration?

Edited by Pib

If you want someone who will get the most use out of it, pick me. I'm a 19 year old Chula Business student and aspiring real estate investor. :D

.. Or this could be a troll post. But hey, worth a shot,

Edited by rkbauer

• 2 weeks later...