Where To Buy Handcuffs In Cm?

PETDCAT

Heading away from Airport Plaza towards Sankamhaeng, just after you cross the river and opposite the Police HQ, there is a shop called Strong Man or Strong Arm - a police supplies shop. I don't know if they sell to "civilians" but you'd get a pair there I'd imagine.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Heading away from Airport Plaza towards Sankamhaeng, just after you cross the river and opposite the Police HQ, there is a shop called Strong Man or Strong Arm - a police supplies shop. I don't know if they sell to "civilians" but you'd get a pair there I'd imagine.

Cheers,

Pikey.

IIRC another such shop is in the old city on Phra Pok Klao road, on the left just before Chang Puek gate going north. I believe Police here have to buy all their own equipment (including guns!) and it's quite freely available. Private security guards also carry them.

Not for nothing but I borrowed a pair of official police handcuffs from a cop here and on a bet I broke them. Now I am pretty strong, but there is no way I could have busted a pair of Smith & Wesson or Peerless cuffs, although I have heard there are people who can do it. I believe the locals get their stuff from China, as another guy stated.

Not for nothing but I borrowed a pair of official police handcuffs from a cop here and on a bet I broke them. Now I am pretty strong, but there is no way I could have busted a pair of Smith & Wesson or Peerless cuffs, although I have heard there are people who can do it. I believe the locals get their stuff from China, as another guy stated.

I had both pairs broken Peerless and S&W and not by a strong man ,,,, just get the links twisted and snap there done .... After that I went to hinge cuffs although un breakable all three are easly pickable with a straight pin . Not that this has anything to do with anything .....

I'm a little taken aback by the immense knowledge of handcuffs being displayed here -- where to buy them, manufacturers' names, how easy or difficult each of them are to break, and so on. This is evidently very familiar ground to some of us.

It made me wonder whether there's any money to be made if I start up a Handcuffs Monthly newsletter, or a Friends of Handcuffs social club.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you still need them, but I sell fur lined ones for 90 Baht each. Not too strong, but would work for photo work and what have you. You can P.M. if you are still interested.

What more do you sell ???

:unsure:

I sell many types of novelty items. Things you can't find in Thailand's markets. I wholesale to other vendors.