Thai Voices On Hd Tv

gennisis

Has anyone else been getting Thai voices over the english announcers on the Premier League daily news ??..loud enough to prevent understanding the english.

This has been since Friday....also on the same program on Ch 101.

Not on any other programs just this one.

True Visions 3 year PL contract expires at the end of this season.

Considering they were too stingy to buy the WC commentary, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't buy future PL commentary's.

I was in BKK recently and had the misfortune to watch some PL games with Thai commentary (I could hear English in background). It was AWFUL!!!! All they do is translate the English, well bits of it that they understand so its a few seconds behind.

If they don't purchase commentary the it goes back...there's nothing else I want True visions for.

Edited by uptheos

You just need to change the language settings on your remote, easy!

Btw, True signed a new 3yr deal at the start of this season for the Premier league.

Doesn't work bb any other idea's :(

what does not work?

Perhaps you got an older version of remote control.

Throw it back at them.... and replace with a new one....

we have two in separate houses.... they all work fine.... switching between languages....

but some program does not have that facility though. Good Luck....B)

You just need to change the language settings on your remote, easy!

Btw, True signed a new 3yr deal at the start of this season for the Premier league.

Yes, but some people still get the same problem. I don't have HD, so I'm not bothered, English commentary is fine.

I'm glad True signed another 3 year contract - though I thought this was their 3rd year. If it's already started (the new contract) then they must have bought the commentary too thank goodness....those games in Bangkok (where the remote didn't work) were a nightmare.