Where Can I Buy A Hammock?

FMFK86

Weekend market near Prince Royal College. A guy there sells hammocks made from a strong and soft synthetic grey material. I bought the biggest one they sell, "super big". 500B.

He sells at Sunday walking street too.

At the market next to Prince Royal College, it's on the road the runs from the junction at Bud's Ice cream, parallel with the river. If you start at the Bud's ice cream end it's at the far end of the street, on the left hand side.

I've had mine for about a year and a half, and no problems. Don't even bother bringing it in during the rainy season.

Not quite as nice as the one of those fancy ones from Pai, but at a fraction of the price.

• 6 months later...

At the market next to Prince Royal College, it's on the road the runs from the junction at Bud's Ice cream, parallel with the river. If you start at the Bud's ice cream end it's at the far end of the street, on the left hand side.

I've had mine for about a year and a half, and no problems. Don't even bother bringing it in during the rainy season.

Not quite as nice as the one of those fancy ones from Pai, but at a fraction of the price.

Those fancy ones that you saw in Pai are from Thai Tribal Crafts Fair Trade CO. They have shops in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai