Fertility Clinic In Bkk?

sms747

Having been married a few years with no kids we are thinking of getting checked out for possible fertility problems. Do not want to go somewhere overly expensive as Bumrungrad so would appreciate any recommendations for a reliable clinic/hospital to get checked at.

If you want a Thai style clinic that is very good, try Arun Amarin Medical Clinic. It is directly across the street from Wat Arun a couple doors down from the Green Leaf restaurant. Staff only speaks Thai, but the doctor speaks fluent English. His name is Professor Lungsin, or something similar. He also works at Siriraj Hospital.

Open M/W/F in the evenings, and Sat and Sun. in the mornings. There is usually a queue of an hour or longer, so bring a book. If you check the Thai bulletin boards on the subject, you'll find him highly recommended.

http://maps.google.co.th/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Arun+Amarin+Medical+Center&fb=1&gl=th&hq=Arun+Amarin+Medical+Center&hnear=Lumphini,+Bangkok&cid=0,0,10221789125558878689&ei=IoVHTZ-oN8_OrQftx6TUBA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=4&ved=0CCkQnwIwAw

Edited by BuddhistDruid

If you want a Thai style clinic that is very good, try Arun Amarin Medical Clinic. It is directly across the street from Wat Arun a couple doors down from the Green Leaf restaurant. Staff only speaks Thai, but the doctor speaks fluent English. His name is Professor Lungsin, or something similar. He also works at Siriraj Hospital.

Open M/W/F in the evenings, and Sat and Sun. in the mornings. There is usually a queue of an hour or longer, so bring a book. If you check the Thai bulletin boards on the subject, you'll find him highly recommended.

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CCkQnwIwAw

Thanks very much I will take a look there.

Nawabutr Clinic in Bangkok. A non profit clinic, and I found it to be the cheapest and the best. We have a daughter from the first attempt, and we were lucky the second time as well with a twin boy and girl. I've recommended this clinic to a number of people and all have been successful. Send me a message if I can be of any use to you. Good luck.