Looking To Cast "The Batman"

Director

While we were having dinner at one of our favourite Italian resturants on sukumvit soi33 last friday evening 28/01/2011, we were very much entertained by the Cape Crusander himself. At first we and other patrons in the resturant thought that this performance was put on the management. We later learn that this was not the case at all. Myself and others managed to record as much as we could on our iPhones. I believe one recording from one customer is already on the youtube.

To quickly summurize this event, Batman walked into this resturant completely alone and single handly frogged marched out one of it patrons( a single man in) and basically handed his b*tt to him both verbally and very professionally indeed. The man was not hurt much phyiscally,just open handed slapped back and forth,while this Batman read him aloud(like a judge in a court room) his rather short comings in life. If all this is true this man is not a nice person indeed and probably deserved more.

The reason now that Im writting this letter is to ask if anyone knows who this masked man is,as I would like to meet and possibly cast him in some of the films works we do. As yet nobody seems to know who it is..absolutely amazing stuff. If anyone else was there that night and may know,please contact the resturant and or here please.

We need more people like this in this world,as for the defendant in this case,diffinitly not!

To quickly summurize this event, Batman walked into this resturant completely alone and single handly frogged marched out one of it patrons( a single man in) and basically handed his b*tt to him both verbally and very professionally indeed. The man was not hurt much phyiscally,just open handed slapped back and forth,while this Batman read him aloud(like a judge in a court room) his rather short comings in life. If all this is true this man is not a nice person indeed and probably deserved more.

I would like to hear the victims side of the story before I make any comment about this heroic work.

Our week in bangkok turned up little results to the ID of the masked man on soi33 sukumvit. We are guessing he/she is back in the"bat cave" awaiting his/her next assignment. One patron at the resturant who caught the replay of events on YouTube said it was a clone of Christain Bale with a similar accent, and skin pigment(the little bits she could see).

For the poor defendant,we would love him to step forward(if at all possible) and like one respected member here earlier mentioned,to give his accounts of the event. At the end of the day we are not at all interested in what circumstances brought these two individuals togther,but guilt was certainly expresed all over the defendants face and actions or lack of.His body langauge gave most of it away. But it is no ones place to judge this poor man or the actions that lead to him to this shameful moment he had to endure.

We are still out there as always looking for talent that comes in from all areas of life. People watching and observation from all walks of life is apart of a casting directors chores. Its fun at times.

Thanks Thai Visa.