Looking For A Professional Skilled English Tutor (Native Speaker)

alexshel

Since you seem to already have an excellent command of English on your typed posting I can assume that you will fully understand this reply typed in English.

I am going to go on record here and be flamed to hell and advise you not to get an American or an Australian to teach you as you will never spell or pronounce any English correctly. :P

Americans also have difficulty with inflection and emphasise incorrectly. They also have no concept of how to pronounce Edinburgh.:annoyed:

Australians change all the vowels sounds to make them sound like someone is squeezing a cat through an old clothes mangle.:blink:

If you really wish to learn to speak Queens English correctly may I suggest you get a Scottish person from Inverness. As it has long been known that they "talk the talk" better than people from Newcastle, Birmingham, Norwich and others born within the sound of Bow Bells.B)

You will also have to find someone in Thailand with the correct work visa to carry out this task for you so they do not get deported. :jap:

May I suggest you check prices with Pattaya's leading language schools. If size, marketing and years established are your benchmarks, you might check AUA (Pattaya Nua) or Pro Language (Pattaya Klang).

You can study in a group and save a lot of money.

Hi. I'm a Canadian proffessional English teacher and have been teaching in Thailand for the past 10 years strait. If you want to talk about prices, times etc please send me a private message. What Nationality are you by the way?

Proffessional? Strait? Hm. :unsure:. An English teacher for 10 years you say?!

Hi. I'm a Canadian proffessional English teacher and have been teaching in Thailand for the past 10 years strait. If you want to talk about prices, times etc please send me a private message. What Nationality are you by the way?

Proffessional? Strait? Hm. :unsure:. An English teacher for 10 years you say?!

Nationality?

• 2 weeks later...

May I suggest you check prices with Pattaya's leading language schools. If size, marketing and years established are your benchmarks, you might check AUA (Pattaya Nua) or Pro Language (Pattaya Klang).

You can study in a group and save a lot of money.

Thank you, Briggsy