Aeon Atm Scam

Not sure if this was posted before, but it seems that AEON ATM machines in Bangkok are regarded as "foreigner" ATM machines and therefore you are being charged 100 baht for each trip to their ATM.

no mention of that on the receipt (Fee: 0.00) but Thai banks will regard them as foreigner ATM and charge you 100 baht for it. A pain when you take 2000 or 3000 each time and you have been there a dozen of times. So far I have been charged 6000 baht for using their ATM machine :o

I have never had a successful transaction at an Aeon machine, they always have timed-out.

If you use a machine with the "ATM Pool" logo, the fee's are about 3 baht.

Do not believe there is any fee to use "ATM Pool" until you exceed three in the same month. At least that is the case for my BBL card when I use other bank ATMs.

Those of you who use your Thai bank atm card and see fees when pulling cash (from other banks machines only?), do you see the actual fee on the slip/in your account?

20B charged by Kasikorn. I use BKK Bank and have never seen a fee using the other banks machines. But I might not pull more than 3 times per month.

Cheers!