What A Saturday That Was..

MSingh

My flicking skills with the remote after the Carlitos Hat Trick were spot on today, an incredible day of Football that, truly..

I saw Blackpool equalise then go 2-3 up 5-3 down then caught Newcastle scoring to make it 3-4 then equalising too..

:jap:

Top day for goals in the Premiership, Joe Hart the only keeper to keep a clean sheet!.

Listening to 606 now on BBC I -Player, Arsenal fans on a long coach jouney back to the smoke in complete shock.

Shush, will be having a look at piratebay for a MOTD download later.:)

Cannot wait for a Hansen - "shocking defending"

Yes, a thoroughly enjoyable nights football.

It really would be nice to round the weekend off with Chelsea and West Ham losing. :D

not sure we're going to be able to help you there carmine.

I'm not so sure about that Stevie. I have'nt read the team news but if Mr Suarez is playing i have a feeling he'll cause their defence all sorts of problems. He's going to cause most defences all sorts of problems come to think of it.

It really would be nice to round the weekend off with Chelsea and West Ham losing. :D

I'm not so sure about that Stevie. I have'nt read the team news but if Mr Suarez is playing i have a feeling he'll cause their defence all sorts of problems. He's going to cause most defences all sorts of problems come to think of it.

I hope you're right carms.....got a few extra supporters today Stevie! B)

hopefully so, but i'm still worried about what drogba, torres and anelka are going to do to ours.

real shame carroll isn't available for this one to give us a good option from corners and dead balls.