Uk To Bkk Forever

I believe they will issue the change of status if you have the money in account as the two month requirement is for the actual extension of stay. I would give it a try and if not just use the 30 day extension of tourist visa first. Will save 1,900 baht if you can do now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lop, thanks for getting back to me earlier i was in a rush and got your reply on the mobile but couldnt get back to you.

went to immigration Bureau , got in the queue for an hour and abit and only problem was i took my bank book and not a statement but the officer let me run down to kasikarn just down the stairs and get that sorted, and they deffinatly do ask for photos of you and the family outside the family home, they accepted our photo which was just of the pair of us outside the family home, so i am now the proud owner of a 90 day non imm 'o', and they said i have to apply for the non imm support thai wife before the last 30 days of this visa, so sometime in the forst 60 days an anytime after the money has reached 2 months which will be around the 30day mark.

i know you know all this lop thankyou and everyone who has helped me, i'm just want to post something that will help people on this journey in the coming months, I like thinking of this thread helping people in the future and its not over yet I will keep posted until the very end of this ordeal LOL... and no doubt i will be asking more questions

p.s. LOP, everytime i search and browse this forum your name is there replying and helping people

I cant thank you and the others enough.