Alone In Paradise

dragonell

Im living in Lampang since 4years and i dont understand where all the farangs are. I must do some advertising about this city for the guys who want too stay in thailand for a longtime and are single. This is a city who does not offer anything for tourists except "wat phrat that lampang luang". you never hear someone say "tuk tuk na khap" You can be completly free and move around the area, the cops rarely stops you(never). I do understand that many of the bargirls comes from isaan thats why so many farangs stay overthere. But here the ladies have there own houses and cars, still want a farang. The villages have shocking beautiful houses. The villages are more beautiful then downtown lampang though. And the ladies are the best. If you are a single guy looking for the perfect thai wife go to lampang. Belive me. Buy the way this is the best forum on the internet. :o

I heard that living in Lampang for 4 years turns you into a blabbering, incomprehensible  fool. :D

hehehehee that was very funny, but maybe you were a bit harsh on the poor boy

I can see his spelling was not so good, but hardly incomprehensible

what do you expect from a non native speaker. dont you talk to youre wife? :o:D

I heard that living in Lampang for 4 years turns you into a blabbering, incomprehensible  fool. :D

what do you expect from a non native speaker. dont you talk to youre wife? :o:D

and im not a native speakeaker either incomprehensible.. :D

I heard that living in Lampang for 4 years turns you into a blabbering, incomprehensible  fool. :o

I think im very stupid. so i ask you> what does incomprehenisble mean?? Sounds like a curse from the past huh.

Im living in Lampang since 4years and i dont understand where all the farangs are. I must do some advertising about this city for the guys who want too stay in thailand for a longtime and are single. This is a city who does not offer anything for tourists except "wat phrat that lampang luang". you never hear someone say "tuk tuk na khap" You can be completly free and move around the area, the cops rarely stops you(never).  I do understand that many of the bargirls comes from isaan thats why so many farangs stay overthere. But here the ladies have there own houses and cars, still want a farang. The villages have shocking beautiful  houses. The villages are more beautiful then downtown lampang though. And the ladies are the best. If you are a single guy looking for the perfect thai wife go to lampang. Belive me. Buy the way this is the best forum on the internet. :D

Thank you. It's as ovenman, chownah, and I have all been saying all along... that the North is such a nicer place to be. It's definitely a good place to stay. Everyone should go to the North...definitely. In fact, the further North one goes, the better it gets... :o

I think im very stupid. so i ask you> what does incomprehenisble mean?? Sounds like a curse from the past huh.

is it your sarcastic or u mean that indeed? :D

if you mean that "incomprehenisble = Difficult or impossible to understand"

by the way , as you said "the ladies are the best" (i presume u mean Lampang Ladies) what's your criteria .. im just curious (or just they have own houses and cars)

Bambi :o

Thank you. It's as ovenman, chownah, and I have all been saying all along... that the North is such a nicer place to be. It's definitely a good place to stay. Everyone should go to the North...definitely. In fact, the further North one goes, the better it gets...  :o

Well you are sort of right there.

What you have to do is travel north and just keep on going in a straight line.

Things will seem a bit grim at first, and later very cold but once you have past the north pole things will start to improve.

is it your sarcastic or u mean that indeed? :D

if you mean that "incomprehenisble = Difficult or impossible to understand"

by the way , as you said "the ladies are the best" (i presume u mean Lampang Ladies) what's your criteria .. im just curious (or just they have own houses and cars)

Bambi :o

ohh bambi! I think you understand of course i meant the lampang ladies.

Im living in Lampang since 4years and i dont understand where all the farangs are. I must do some advertising about this city for the guys who want too stay in thailand for a longtime and are single. This is a city who does not offer anything for tourists except "wat phrat that lampang luang". you never hear someone say "tuk tuk na khap" You can be completly free and move around the area, the cops rarely stops you(never).  I do understand that many of the bargirls comes from isaan thats why so many farangs stay overthere. But here the ladies have there own houses and cars, still want a farang. The villages have shocking beautiful  houses. The villages are more beautiful then downtown lampang though. And the ladies are the best. If you are a single guy looking for the perfect thai wife go to lampang. Belive me. Buy the way this is the best forum on the internet. :D

Thank you. It's as ovenman, chownah, and I have all been saying all along... that the North is such a nicer place to be. It's definitely a good place to stay. Everyone should go to the North...definitely. In fact, the further North one goes, the better it gets... :o

You know what im talking about. The north rules

am I the first person that is actually gonna raply on topic?

I am just one of about four foreigners in Phayao and I have never spoken to the others. I think this place is deserted because the Lonely Planet doesn't mention anything. I like how I don't have to deal with anybody and the peace of quiet I get.

actually, I don't know what your question was and if I replied to it.

am I the first person that is actually gonna raply on topic?

I am just one of about four foreigners in Phayao and I have never spoken to the others.  I think this place is deserted because the Lonely Planet doesn't mention anything.  I like how I don't have to deal with anybody and the peace of quiet I get. 

actually, I don't know what your question was and if I replied to it.

What ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? Chang aloy may?

Thank you. It's as ovenman, chownah, and I have all been saying all along... that the North is such a nicer place to be. It's definitely a good place to stay. Everyone should go to the North...definitely. In fact, the further North one goes, the better it gets...  :o

Things will seem a bit grim at first, and later very cold but once you have past the north pole things will start to improve.

Did you know that you can get beach front property above the arctic circle really really cheap and once that global warning kicks in you'll be set!!!!

Did you know that you can get beach front property above the arctic circle really really cheap and once that global warning kicks in you'll be set!!!!

NO!! what i meant was that the jelly fishes you swimming and cuttle with isnt fishes. its no special exotic creature, its just jused condoms. have a nice swim.

You know what im talking about. The north rules

definitely... :D