Pattaya A-Go-Go Staff Beat Up Foreign And Hi-So Customers

Rimmer

How can the police do a fair trial/hearing, they probably own the bar.

That is a western concept. Nobody in Thailand expects there would be one, except for expats trying to force their ideals on the Thais. When in Rome, do as the Romans. ATM justice is just another way of doing things.

Have you forgotten that it was the "bad" westerners who brought cars, trucks, machinery, new foods,airplanes,banking software, insurance software, pretty much any software, computers,medical equipment, guns, tanks,phones,electricity and much much more?

Unless of course you can name 1 Thai invention or maker, and i do not mean car made in Thailand, i mean car developed by Thailand, is Thai owned and produced.

Just in case i did not make myself clear, Toyota is a Japanese Car maker not Thai, even though it has brought the technology and build a plant here

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree here - particularly Pattaya - even if you're in the right - and you can get a beating.

Incidentally - there are a few places on Khoa San Road - Bangkok - which are frequented by foreigners whose Thai staff are only too happy to attack their customers if the opportunity arises even for the slightest and most trivial of excuses.

Same Same but different in Patong, here the security guards, who take money for parking motor bikes, are frequently assaulting tourists. This is in addition to bar staff, jet ski operators etc.

If those women were truly hiso, then the staff at the gogo bar had better head back to Isan, shave their heads, and become a monk for a while. That will be the only way to stay alive.......

God I love this place !!!!

What a load of tripe!

Believe me. The owner of Super Baby / Super Girl carries a lot more clout than your average "hi-so". If these so called hi-so's were in the wrong and provoked the incident then I can assure you that the staff won't be needing to worry much. He's a very calm and pleasant guy, so I can't imagine it was him spouting off like that. If it was, then these people must've really pissed him off.

I've seen plenty of people getting slapped in bars in Thailand and it's nearly always because the customer is steaming drunk and abusing the staff or a member of staff. They get warned but don't give up and continue the foul mouthed abuse which inevitably leads to getting a good slap.

If you fancy a good slap yourself simply get blind drunk, argue the toss over a few baht on your bin, call them thieves, shit bags and you will "be back" then get what you deserve after repeatedly being asked to tone the foul disgusting language down, be that here or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

And i have seen pretty much sober customers get bottled by the staff because their bill was padded which means not few baht but few hundred baht or customers who were bottled because without even asking the customer, girl rings the bell and customer is expected to pay, even though he is screaming on top of his head that he did not ring the bell and did not want to buy 30 girls a round.

I have also seen sober customers get jumped and bottled when they were having an argument with the staff, but were attacked by people not relating to the bar at all.

I have also seen customers being attacked by the staff, customer being a better fighter and kick their ass, to then be jumped by every Thai Dick, Tom and Harry.

I guess it takes a "REAL MAN" to slap or beat up on someone steaming drunk according to your post and is perfectly acceptable to be cheated out of your money because they see customer as being drunk so he/she would not notice.

You two guys claim to 'have seen many ......' belligerent harmful acts in bars. Reminds me how glad I am that I was never attracted to that sordid sort of scene and never will be. There is nothing nor no one in those bars I would care to mingle with. I'd much rather sit in a quiet alcove in the evening and watch the moon and stars - or strum a few r&b tunes on my gut-string guitar. I don't know what annoys me most about those bars; the music, the people, the low-life ambiance or the booze. tough to choose.

Now that I find out the go go club is Super Girls, I am very surprised as Super Girls and its sister club, Super Babes are the highest rated on my web site. Both clubs cater to a Japanese-Korean clientele and in my opinion have trained their girls to behave non-aggressively while expecting their customer to make the first move. I have found both clubs to be very respectful of their customers. Management at both places has been tops in my book. For myself these two clubs are the last two go go's on Walking Street where I would have anticipated a problem for myself.

If those women were truly hiso, then the staff at the gogo bar had better head back to Isan, shave their heads, and become a monk for a while. That will be the only way to stay alive.......

God I love this place !!!!

What a load of tripe!

Believe me. The owner of Super Baby / Super Girl carries a lot more clout than your average "hi-so". If these so called hi-so's were in the wrong and provoked the incident then I can assure you that the staff won't be needing to worry much. He's a very calm and pleasant guy, so I can't imagine it was him spouting off like that. If it was, then these people must've really pissed him off.

I do not think you have much of a clue who the manager or the owner is. it is clearly posted that the manager was involved NOT the owner and the manager already admitted to an assault and is being charged.

I had an incident there few years ago and i can assure you staff there are not nice or rational people

Few Years ago, i went there with 2 friends and we ordered some drinks. 40 mins later no drinks arrived, so we simply got up and left.

A man(i assume a manager) ran after us, screaming we must pay for drinks, which mind you we never got.

After telling him, we never got the drinks and its been 40 mins, he ran back to the club and brought out the drinks outside and said, ok now pay.

It also must be said that while this took place in the middle of the street, there were also 3 wanna be mafia trying to threaten us.

Mind you one of my friends is an ex pro wrestler, 150kg and 7foot tall, so the threats really did not work all that well. and me speaking Russian on a phone call also made him think twice.

However once we got further about 100 meters, they were shouting that we are dead and if they see us, they will shoot us. Funny part was they did not have the guts to say it to our face, only once we were a distance away.

So them beating up on women is no surprise for me , irrespective if they were hi-so, low-so or no-so.

However Hi-so, means women with money and connections who will have the pull to make sure those involved are punished and as i posted earlier, manager will be doing some time and perhaps 1-2 of the staff involved, while the owner will be making some compensation payments( i would estimate somewhere around 500 000-1000 000) and all will be forgotten.

I've seen plenty of people getting slapped in bars in Thailand and it's nearly always because the customer is steaming drunk and abusing the staff or a member of staff. They get warned but don't give up and continue the foul mouthed abuse which inevitably leads to getting a good slap.

If you fancy a good slap yourself simply get blind drunk, argue the toss over a few baht on your bin, call them thieves, shit bags and you will "be back" then get what you deserve after repeatedly being asked to tone the foul disgusting language down, be that here or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

And i have seen pretty much sober customers get bottled by the staff because their bill was padded which means not few baht but few hundred baht or customers who were bottled because without even asking the customer, girl rings the bell and customer is expected to pay, even though he is screaming on top of his head that he did not ring the bell and did not want to buy 30 girls a round.

I have also seen sober customers get jumped and bottled when they were having an argument with the staff, but were attacked by people not relating to the bar at all.

I have also seen customers being attacked by the staff, customer being a better fighter and kick their ass, to then be jumped by every Thai Dick, Tom and Harry.

I guess it takes a "REAL MAN" to slap or beat up on someone steaming drunk according to your post and is perfectly acceptable to be cheated out of your money because they see customer as being drunk so he/she would not notice.

You two guys claim to 'have seen many ......' belligerent harmful acts in bars. Reminds me how glad I am that I was never attracted to that sordid sort of scene and never will be. There is nothing nor no one in those bars I would care to mingle with. I'd much rather sit in a quiet alcove in the evening and watch the moon and stars - or strum a few r&b tunes on my gut-string guitar. I don't know what annoys me most about those bars; the music, the people, the low-life ambiance or the booze. tough to choose.

yes, all those low life's. because only low life's scum go to a bar for a drink. You are way above that!

Much more fun to stay alone in the alcove, get drunk alone, get bitten by the mosquito's and haul at the moon.biggrin.gif

...Sorry, but Pattaya isn't on the Hi-so's radar - by definition.

Hi-so is an noun often misunderstood by farangs (who obviously wrote this news story) and refers to Hi society Thais, who mainly live in Bangkok, are either related to royalty or come from very prestigious, multi-millionaire families, are educated at either exclusive Thai private schools, or more often at private schools in Europe or the USA, are usually obscenely rich and attend hi-so events and functions in Bangkok, go to exclusive clubs and buy their imported cars and expensive jewellery from Siam Paragon, get married at the oriental Hotel, jet off for holidays to Cannes, have long weekends at their country homes in places like Hua Hin, and never...ever come to Pattaya....

A hi-so Thai owning a jewellery shop in Pattaya???? She would be ostracised and insulted mercilessly by her peers.

What we have here is a wealthy Thai, quite possibly from a respectable family.... But Hi-so - never.

If a hi-so were ever to find herself in such a predicament, even though by definition it couldn't happen in Pattaya - she would be able to make one call to 'Daddy' and some of Daddy's nice Police General friends would quickly make the problem go away - including the bar owner....

In the Thairath report of the story the women are referred to as hi-so, five times. The English reports came from the Thai ones.

I would guess that the women who were assaulted had some input to the story when they were talking to the Thai journalists and since the incident happened in a go-go bar, they wanted to make sure they weren't mistaken for prostitutes, that's why hi-so was used.

http://www.thairath.co.th/today/view/147934

...Sorry, but Pattaya isn't on the Hi-so's radar - by definition.

Hi-so is an noun often misunderstood by farangs (who obviously wrote this news story) and refers to Hi society Thais, who mainly live in Bangkok, are either related to royalty or come from very prestigious, multi-millionaire families, are educated at either exclusive Thai private schools, or more often at private schools in Europe or the USA, are usually obscenely rich and attend hi-so events and functions in Bangkok, go to exclusive clubs and buy their imported cars and expensive jewellery from Siam Paragon, get married at the oriental Hotel, jet off for holidays to Cannes, have long weekends at their country homes in places like Hua Hin, and never...ever come to Pattaya....

A hi-so Thai owning a jewellery shop in Pattaya???? She would be ostracised and insulted mercilessly by her peers.

What we have here is a wealthy Thai, quite possibly from a respectable family.... But Hi-so - never.

If a hi-so were ever to find herself in such a predicament, even though by definition it couldn't happen in Pattaya - she would be able to make one call to 'Daddy' and some of Daddy's nice Police General friends would quickly make the problem go away - including the bar owner....

In the Thairath report of the story the women are referred to as hi-so, five times. The English reports came from the Thai ones.

I would guess that the women who were assaulted had some input to the story when they were talking to the Thai journalists and since the incident happened in a go-go bar, they wanted to make sure they weren't mistaken for prostitutes, that's why hi-so was used.

http://www.thairath.co.th/today/view/147934

I made my post with a certain degree of 'tongue in cheek' as quite frankly I really couldn't give two hoots whether or not they are really 'so-called' hi-so's. I must say I am surprised that the Thai Rath accepted that they were Hi-so's as I am sure they would know that they were not - but there again The Thai Rath is the a combination of the'Sun' and 'Daily Sport' of Thailand so I suppose they will write anything that will make their story more interesting.

If the visitors to that bar are really to be classed as 'hi-so' then it means that millions of shop owning, high earning, salaried Thais who have no known whores in their family closets are also hi-so's.

So that means that there are just 3 classes of people in Thailand: Hi-so's; whores (and families of whores); and farangs (who keep the whores in business).

I guess it keeps it simple...... :)

(Maybe the Thai Rath will take me on a a sub editor....)

I wonder whether the bar staff got provoked because of haughtiness / arrogance/ rudeness on the part of the so-called hi-so ladies who, it is said, were business owners. This is certainly not to justify the bar's response but in a situation like this when it is way past closing time and the bars were already illegally remaining open, and the bar manager and the bar girls and the customers are all drunk, anything can happen. It happens to me many times that I am still drinking beyond closing time and the staff egg me to leave. I just get up and leave with a smile and many wais and it's all normal. Such bar-versus-customer bust-ups never really happen in Thailand. But it never makes sense to force bars to stay open just to let you finish your drink particularly when yours is a group drinking slowly.

Edited by HereIAm

Don't take this the wrong way as I am a long time resident of Pattaya and I love it, but there is no way that any genuine Hi-so Thai would dream of owning any business in Pattaya, and would rather die than be seen in a place like Walking Street.

Sorry, but Pattaya isn't on the Hi-so's radar - by definition.

I fear you have it 100% the wrong way round. The true monied, educated power brokers of this country, don't need a phrase to describe who, or how high up the ladder they are. It is the wannabees with a bit of cash who crave to be called "hi-so".

Well.......

a real man is someone who does not need few mates to beat up on one person

a real man will not beat up on someone totally drunk

and a real man will pick a fight with someone bigger then him and harder target, rather then smaller and intoxicated guy, kind of defeats the purpose if he is trying to prove he is the real man

Sounds like an uncivilised brute to me. Violence is a prerogative of the ignorant. Anybody resorting to violence has lost the argument. A sensible, responsible, adult man takes care of the welfare of his family rather than spending time, and wasting money, drinking overpriced booze in scruffy bars.

No, I'm not teetotal.

Please go back t post 21 and 24 where the discussion has started before you start to express your opinion on the matter and see if you want to keep the same post.

I suggest that you read post 35. Sensible adults don't pick fights - with anybody. On the other hand I do advocate resisting any injustice or attempt at scamming.

I stand by my post.

And these 2 young Canadian models lost 8500,000 (8.5 million) in lost earnings as they could not do a show in Bangkok on 16th Feb...:angry:

8.5 million my rear end. There's no way they were getting paid that much..especially as male models.

For a one day show, likely not paid that much, but if the show ran a couple of weeks then that much is a possiblity...

Whats the difference how much they are paid?? 100 baht or 1 000 000 baht?

Story is not about wages in Thailand, story is about an assault.

And if they do get paid 8 000 000 baht good on them. Anyone is welcome to hit the gym, be born attractive or can always have some plastic surgery's!

Its simple really,some people are born attractive and make a living out of it, some are born smart and make a living that way and some are born with neither-thats just how it is.

Some are alos born hi-so wannabees and are so full of themselves that normal human beings take offence at their pathetic attitudes and want to teach them a lesson/No doubt these divkheads upset the staff of the gogo bar with their attitudes of superiority,a bit like some farangs on here,and got what they deserved

Agree to disagree here - particularly Pattaya - even if you're in the right - and you can get a beating.

Incidentally - there are a few places on Khoa San Road - Bangkok - which are frequented by foreigners whose Thai staff are only too happy to attack their customers if the opportunity arises even for the slightest and most trivial of excuses.

If you were there in person, pls do name those places....

around Kow Sarn areas....

or was it just you heard from someone who heard from someone else.... :blink:

And this is what I love about Thai law. No mention of the club out of fear they will sue. :lol:

One more reason this crap happens over and over. Not only are there no consequences, but you can't even name the place.

Those who live near the sh** shouldn't be complaining, there are thousands of nice places to live in Thailand

Kiwijor

side help: I wanted to read the whole story so clicked the link to pattaya daily news, got their page but there was no way I could get it to load any story...... is this some joke web site?

Maybe you have a joke of a computer because it works fine on mine.

Am sorry people got hurt, but have to get a laugh at one aspect of this confrontation. You have arrogant hi-so Thais against mafia wanna be Thais with police protection. " Do you know who you are talking to !!!!! "...... Classic stuff !!

Reminds me of an incident on the Bangkok tollway a couple of years ago. A uniformed policeman pulled over a policeman who was not in uniform. The policeman who was pulled over was so enraged , a gun battle ensued with one them dying. Guess they never had a chance to have the " Do you know who I am " conversion.

Think these women are a bit above shopkeepers with a leased Mercedes and high society aspirations. I showed the picture of the battered women to my girlfriend and she instantly recognized her. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. As one poster said, some serious money will be paid quietly in the back ground, but this will not save the public loss of face from a beating which was all across the media.....

Some are alos born hi-so wannabees and are so full of themselves that normal human beings take offence at their pathetic attitudes and want to teach them a lesson/No doubt these divkheads upset the staff of the gogo bar with their attitudes of superiority,a bit like some farangs on here,and got what they deserved

I believe its called inferiority complex or also in some countries would be called toll poppy syndrom.

RULES

I have been coming to Pattaya for about 10 years now and have managed to stay out of trouble, despite the nature of the place, the nature of the workers and the kind of foreigners we often get here. My rules for avoiding trouble are currently 1. don't go to Walking Street 2. don't rent jet skis 3. don't rent cars or motorbikes 4. avoid Thai men 5. avoid any Thai's who are drunk or druggy types 6. get one drink at a time, check the bill every time, never drink in a place where they keep the bill at the bar 7. never order a drink without first knowing the price 8. never lend or borrow money 9. never become "entrenched", always be an "outsider", albeit a friendly and polite one 10. never flaunt wealth or money 11. use your hotel safe deposit box 12. in the event of a dispute over money, be willing to lose and never return to that place, if you follow ther basic rules the amounts won't be large 13. trust your instincts

Maybe other people have some suggestions to add.

Apart from that I have a good time, I just think there are certain places and things that people do that raise the risks of being attacked, robbed or cheated so avoid those places and don't do those things. We may feel we should be able to go where we want and do what we want as long as it is reasonable but thats naive. A lot of the people in Pattaya, the ones in these "bad" places can't be trusted to be reasonable anymore than a dangerous dog that bites can be trusted to behave if you treat it nicely...its a dangerous dog and it bites so keep your distance...

Totally agree. This is the way I live in Pattaya. Some would say boring, but I do most of my activities in the day time. Less chance of trouble that way.

Great advice. I agree, many problems can be avoided by using some common sense. That is not to say the hi-so patrons deserved what they got. And they had every right in the world to be in a go-go bar, despite what some silly folks have said about them. The mafia pigs need to be stopped, whatever means that requires. And it must be done quickly. Thailand is losing it's way with tourism. There is no guidance. The TAT is a useless organization. They are only a number publishing outfit, and do not real work to benefit the industry. And the central government is either indifferent, or incapable of doing positive work for the industry.

"After Ms Tida made her complaints the manager said " I don't care how big you are around here, I am the mafia. Not even the police dares to mess with me and my people. Who the hell do you think you are?"."

:whistling:

Expect to see Mr. Mafia turn up as fish food! A two-bit sleeze bar manager doesn't attack Hi So ladies and get away with it. They have plenty of money and anger to find the right people for that job!

All we can do it hope what you are saying is true. All of Pattaya needs these "wanne be gangsters" to go down in flames. They are useless parasites, that are sucking the blood of thai society, and are benefitting no one. These insects need to be crushed. They are low life forms, and are not being stopped by the authorities. If this were Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Singapore, or Brunei they would be arrested, tried, and imprisoned for 5-15 years. And their families would have a pay a fine of up to 1,000,000 baht! Do we see justice here, even approaching that? Have you ever seen it? What does the anti-corruption commission do with it's time, and it's budget?

Pattaya A-Go-Go Staff Beat Up Foreign And Hi-So Customers

What ? You mean people who enjoy waching sex slaves having to humiliate themselves for a couple of dollars and a life of mistreatments and misery, get beaten up?

What is really surprising to me, is that they dare to complain and that people do feel compassionate about this.

FYI in Sweeden prostitution customers are getting criminalized and IMO so should customers of GOGO Bars.

99% of prostitutes are non-consent forced sex slaves and 99% of prostitutes customers think prostitutes are free spirits

What's the name again of that so called no profit organisation you are working for?"

Apparently, according to the actual article in the paper, the correct name of the go-go bar in question is SUPER GIRLS A GO-GO. Let's avoid this establishment like the bubonic plague. Let's work real hard to put these fools out of business. I am going to put the word out to my entire network. If everyone who reads these posts does the same, we may be able to dramatically reduce their business, and deny these "wanna be thugs" a livelihood. Now, wouldn't that be gratifying. I would like to make my main purpose in life the ability to deny the Thai mafia a livelihood. That would be fun.

Don't take this the wrong way as I am a long time resident of Pattaya and I love it, but there is no way that any genuine Hi-so Thai would dream of owning any business in Pattaya, and would rather die than be seen in a place like Walking Street.

Sorry, but Pattaya isn't on the Hi-so's radar - by definition.

I fear you have it 100% the wrong way round. The true monied, educated power brokers of this country, don't need a phrase to describe who, or how high up the ladder they are. It is the wannabees with a bit of cash who crave to be called "hi-so".

Pray tell me where, in my admittedly light hearted definition what constitutes as 'hi-so, did I state that hi'so's refer to themselves as such or that they need a phrase or epithet to describe who they are?

Of course they don't, no more than the genuine 'high classes' in the UK would tell you they are 'high class.'

Middle classes will tell you they are middle class, but never the 'high classes'.

If people feel the need to to call themselves 'hi-so', or in the UK, high class, then by definition they are no such thing.

It is for us to realise and for them to know. They couldn't give a fig what the rest of the world think.

I agree with your remark about "the wannabees with a bit of cash who crave to be called "hi-so" and I would imagine that is certainly the case with the victims of this alleged mugging by the bar manger and his cohorts.

Some of the real hi-so's may have read this news story in the Bangkok Post (if it ever made it there), laughed themselves silly in their designer boots, before jumping into their Lamborghinis for a quick spin down to their country pads outside Hu Hin..... :D

And this is what I love about Thai law. No mention of the club out of fear they will sue. :lol:

One more reason this crap happens over and over. Not only are there no consequences, but you can't even name the place.

Remember the Elvis Presley line(Fools rush in) Read the full story from the link before posting. It clearly says SUPERGIRLS AGOGO

What's the real story? I've often seen Hi-so people to go to this place just to talk and look down on people working in a-gogo bars. I won't be surprise that is what happened and this a-gogo bar didn't let it go...

Regardless of the HiSO or LOSO status of a person, One has the right to go to a bar,restaurant or any business open for the public without receiving a beating. This is why I gave up on Thailand a year ago and moved to Cambodia. It's become crabs in a barrel the Thailand I loved.

Apparently, according to the actual article in the paper, the correct name of the go-go bar in question is SUPER GIRLS A GO-GO. Let's avoid this establishment like the bubonic plague. Let's work real hard to put these fools out of business. I am going to put the word out to my entire network. If everyone who reads these posts does the same, we may be able to dramatically reduce their business, and deny these "wanna be thugs" a livelihood. Now, wouldn't that be gratifying. I would like to make my main purpose in life the ability to deny the Thai mafia a livelihood. That would be fun.

It's not just Super Girls that beats up on its customers. The root cause of this are the Pattaya politicians and police since apparently many Thais feel it's open season on customers or falang who displease them. Bottom line is the authorities don't do jack shit to the culprits. If they severely punished any Thais who gang their victims and/or bars that beat their customers this kind of nonsense would stop. It's the same thing with traffic lights. Perhaps as many as half the Thais in Pattaya run red lights routinely. Why? Because they can. There is a bar not far from where I live which beat up a German I had been drinking with two years ago during Songkran. Its owner had gone out of her way on many occasions to help out a guy who used to rent a condo in my building. The last time he got so drunk he couldn't get off the toilet. One of her girls went inside and cleaned him up and then she provided her car and a driver so he could be delivered safe and sound to his hotel. And yet, during Songkran this German guy apparently slapped a young male relative of the owner. I missed this one by only one hour as the German had been drinking with our little group, we had all been to the bar together, and then the incident happened while one of my friends and I were down the street at another bar. One of my other friends came into the bar and told us what had happened and that the German customer had to be taken to the hospital. I had my last beer back at the guilty bar and while there I asked many questions. Nearly every woman in the bar including the owner were proud of themselves for putting the German customer in the hospital.

As for Super Girls, there's two reasons why you, we cannot make the slightest dent in its business. First......I'd have to say that most of the Walking Street go go bar customers are tourists and therefore do not frequent boards such as this one. The second reason is this. Both Super Girls and its sister club across the street cater to a Japanese and Korean clientele. Especially in Super Girls the girls are trained not to smile at their customers and not to put on a lively dancing show whatsoever. I'd say your typical Japanese or Korean guy prefers a woman who is demure and not very aggressive. More so at Super Girls than Super Babes I'd say one third to one half of the girls have these barbie doll haircuts that apparently these Korean and Japanese customers like. Oftentimes I'd be sitting in Super Girls or Super Babes only to have my drinking buddy remark..."Look around, we are the only two white guys in here." So, even if you convinced every Westerner who comes to Pattaya to boycott these two places, neither of them would even notice.

Edited by jackcorbett

The only thing that made this news is that the Thai women were involved. In Pattaya gang beatings of farang are almost a daily occurrence. A Thai walking by holding hands with his girlfriend won't even ask what happened? They will just add a couple of kicks, and then walk on. The police take no notice, the farang is laying on the ground after multiple kicks to the head wondering, What just happened? Every time I have seen it happen, it was for the most trivial of matters, and ejaculated into a fight long before any farang would expect. Which is why they don't remove themselves. Most people will remove themselves when they sense danger. I said fight, I shouldn't have said beating, because they are always beatings. As soon as one Thai hits a farang, every Thai with in eye sight jumps in.

What is really funny is. The Mayor is pushing hard to make Pattaya a family destination. Yet gang beatings are a daily occurrence in Pattaya, and especially on walking street. All the shopping malls in the world aren't going to draw families if they see this sort of thing happening with immunity. Those men that were beaten will go home and tell everyone they know that Thailand and Pattaya is not a safe place to go. In fact dangerous. What family man is going to want to bring his family to Pattaya after hearing that?

Let this be a lesson to hi-so female Thais. Next time they want to go out drinking, instead of some male models, they need some tougher companions. May I suggest some London East End boys, or some Russians. That way when the conflict comes down to 10 Thai men against the two companions, it would at least be a fair fight..... :rolleyes:

yes but what lady WANTS to "hang out" with them?:D sorry couldn't resist, I'm Canadian. I would suggest some hockey players for the interior of BC though instead of male models. 2 - 6'4" defensemen from the Kootneys against 20 Thais = 20 Thais broken in half :lol: