Barber Shop

tommytouch

Pattaya Tai between 2nd rd and Beach Road. Heading towards 2nd rd on the right hand side up near the traffic lights. Simple hair cut 80 Baht - open 9AM. Always have to stop them from trimming my eye-brows. More of a classic Barber Shop, offering shave, ear and nose hair trimming etc.

There is a proper barber shop at the intersection of 2nd Road and Central Road (Tops Market/PS Bowl intersection). Just walk up (away from the beach) on Central and cross 2nd Road. Oon the south side of the road, 3-4 shops up from the gold shop on the corner, is a very nice air-con men's barbershop.

Been there for years and they do everything from trims to shaves to ear-cleaning. B 100 for haircut.

Edited by FarangBuddha

I agree with FarangBuddha. It is a full-service barber shop, not a beauty parlor and I have been using it for three years. From the gold shop on the corner of Second and Central head towards Carfour (away from the beach) on Central and it is about the forth shop on the right.

I agree with FarangBuddha. It is a full-service barber shop, not a beauty parlor and I have been using it for three years. From the gold shop on the corner of Second and Central head towards Carfour (away from the beach) on Central and it is about the forth shop on the right.

Is that a hot shave or cold?

All I know, stay away from those "wanna be" Thai women that think they can cut hair. i can tell they do not know how as soon as I sit down and they take out the electric cutters. And when I ask them for their certificate, they'll show me someone elses on the wall.