Russian Woman In Pattaya

thailandbluegrass

Ok without all the sarcastic remarks I'm sure are comming, I have been in Thailand for 10 years and would like to actually meet some nice Russian woman. I know many of them here work as high price bar girls but that is NOT what I'm looking for.

I also know that Pattaya has become pretty much dominated by the Russians. Thay normally hang out and stick together.

Does anyone know of a place where you can go to meet some Russian woman? I mean any singles bars that they frequent etc?

Please do not say "open your door and go outside." I think you folk know what I'm asking.

If anyone has any decent advice I would appreciat it. Thank you in advance,

Does anyone know of a place where you can go to meet some Russian woman? I mean any singles bars that they frequent etc?

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa try Moskow and don't forget your coat and wallet haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by beach

I would recommend trying the beach/bar restaurants in Na Jomtien during the daytime. Hundreds of Russians and other nationalities on the beach, families, couples, single sex groups, in fact it's just like a normal holiday resort.....unlike Pattaya!

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa try Moskow and don't forget your coat and wallet haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just the sort of idiotic reply I expected. Aswe see you are an "advanced member' I sure hope you stay that way but just don't advance any more.

• Like 1

I would recommend trying the beach/bar restaurants in Na Jomtien during the daytime. Hundreds of Russians and other nationalities on the beach, families, couples, single sex groups, in fact it's just like a normal holiday resort.....unlike Pattaya!

Yes I know where you mean in Na Jomtien. I like to go swimming there myself. I would never swim in Pattaya or Jomtien. I'm not looking for holiday girls. I'm more or less looking for the ones who are living here permanently.

I don’t care if they are working on Walking Street or anywhere else, As long as you can meet them outside of their environment.

What I’m talking about is a few years ago there was an area way down second rd almost at the Fish market. It was soi 15 and down there was where most of the Russian Bar Girls stayed. The hotel was owned by a Russian woman and her Brit boyfriend. All of the restaurants in that area and even at the Hotel I’m talking about there were Russian girls. That was great but at that time I had a Thai girlfriend and wasn’t interested. I went back there yesterday and she no longer owns the hotel but noticed that all the signs everywhere were in Russian (as they seem to be everywhere in Pattaya now)

Anyways I can’t see this post getting me anywhere but thanks for the 2 that did reply in a decent manner.

Edited by metisdead
Font

I keep getting an email from Natascha from Moscow, who claims to have big tits and just can't wait to meet me with a view to marriage. Maybe I shall ask her, if I can recover her email from the junk/spam box :whistling:

Seriously though, I have seen hordes of them at the Beach Club in The Pullman on Wongamat Beach. Or you can befriend a Russian estate agent (any profession really) and ask them! Or go to Russian Church in Wongamat to see where they end up after church. There are so many opportunities to bump into them in any of the shops, roads, cafes around Long Beach Hotel in Wongamat...and surprisingly many do work/live here.

I keep getting an email from Natascha from Moscow, who claims to have big tits and just can't wait to meet me with a view to marriage. Maybe I shall ask her, if I can recover her email from the junk/spam box :whistling:

Seriously though, I have seen hordes of them at the Beach Club in The Pullman on Wongamat Beach. Or you can befriend a Russian estate agent (any profession really) and ask them! Or go to Russian Church in Wongamat to see where they end up after church. There are so many opportunities to bump into them in any of the shops, roads, cafes around Long Beach Hotel in Wongamat...and surprisingly many do work/live here.

Yeah I guess your Natascha and my Natascha are talking about their home town from the same Trash cans. lol.

Anyways, yes I think the area near Wongamat beach is in the same area I was talking about although I never actually went to the beach there. From Googles point of view it looks like not a bad looking beach actually. I might check it out.

Although many Russian girls do seem a little "stuck up" or just "non-sociable" the ones that I have actually had a chance to talk with in the past are pretty cool woman and besides the obvious good looks, I love their accents too. lol

Yeah I guess your Natascha and my Natascha are talking about their home town from the same Trash cans. lol.

Anyways, yes I think the area near Wongamat beach is in the same area I was talking about although I never actually went to the beach there. From Googles point of view it looks like not a bad looking beach actually. I might check it out.

Although many Russian girls do seem a little "stuck up" or just "non-sociable" the ones that I have actually had a chance to talk with in the past are pretty cool woman and besides the obvious good looks, I love their accents too. lol

I second the Pullman..

Also, a lot of the younger ones (on holiday) can be found at the various cocktail cars on beach rd/second rd. You said you want permanent residents though, so not sure if that's very helpful..

For working girls, try Mixx..

Not entirely sure what type of girl you are looking for, you mention you are not looking for high priced bar girls, but I get the feeling that lower priced would be OK. I was on the beach on Koh Larn recently with a group of friends, the single ones amongst them were approached on numerous occasions by "Russian" girls (can't be 100% sure or their origin but for sure not local). They were all offering phone numbers to hook up later. Nobody talked cash but I suspect that it was a commercial proposition was being made, rather than a chance love at first sight type event.

Also was at a birthday party at Moon River Pub, our birthday boy was outside for a smoke and a bunch of Russian ladies came out also, coincidentally turned out was one of their birthdays as well (ha-ha), a lot of chat and flirting ensued, till our BB was spotted by his GF and made a hasty return to base. Anyway, it might be another option for you.

Happy hunting.

Try places like Mixx or other Disco`s around Walking. The upper Walking Street end (towards Bali Hai) is mostly Russian dominated. Or go daytime to Cosy Beach, lots of them there.

WOW !!!!!!1 Went to Mixx disco last night and your right. Euro and Russian girls all over the place. Not bar girls but just looking for fun. I'm 49 so not into crazy dancing etc but the young guys sure had there pick of the crop. These girls were all over them like white on rice. There were still some cougars there and they were fun to talk with but the thing is, it's not a talking kind of Disco. Like most you can't hear anything but thump thump. I'll tell you what though; ode to be 25 again. lol

160 baht for a Heineken but thats normal I think but worth every cetang. I don't know anyone here so it's not the same as going out with a friend or two. Kinda just sit and observe but yeah you were right and that end of walking st does seem dominated by Russians.

PS; Replying to upnotovers post. Thanks for the info but I'm not looking for ANY kind of prostitute cheap or not. Just a change from Thai girls and would like to meet a nice Euro woman. But they have to live here too.

Try places like Mixx or other Disco`s around Walking. The upper Walking Street end (towards Bali Hai) is mostly Russian dominated. Or go daytime to Cosy Beach, lots of them there.

WOW !!!!!!1 Went to Mixx disco last night and your right. Euro and Russian girls all over the place. Not bar girls but just looking for fun. I'm 49 so not into crazy dancing etc but the young guys sure had there pick of the crop. These girls were all over them like white on rice. There were still some cougars there and they were fun to talk with but the thing is, it's not a talking kind of Disco. Like most you can't hear anything but thump thump. I'll tell you what though; ode to be 25 again. lol

160 baht for a Heineken but thats normal I think but worth every cetang. I don't know anyone here so it's not the same as going out with a friend or two. Kinda just sit and observe but yeah you were right and that end of walking st does seem dominated by Russians.

PS; Replying to upnotovers post. Thanks for the info but I'm not looking for ANY kind of prostitute cheap or not. Just a change from Thai girls and would like to meet a nice Euro woman. But they have to live here too.

I never liked that place because all this. Russian lady lovers should travel to whateverbirsk and try their luck there.

The day is not far that the "Thailand lovers" will become an endangered species here. They all fit so good together, the sish male visitors and the pearlwhite Russian Beauties, but why must this happen in front of my doorsteps.

Amen

but I'm not looking for ANY kind of prostitute cheap or not. Just a change from Thai girls and would like to meet a nice Euro woman. But they have to live here too.

The Pattaya Forum is the best for a giggle, without a shadow of a doubt....:D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Have you ever thought of going somewhere other than Thailand ????

Edited by cardholder

• 6 months later...

OK ok although i ve posted on every russian topic here, I may as well offer you some first hand experience with Russian women. A friend of mine went onto those Russian marriage sites back in the UK, and got one over to the UK and married her, within a week of getting a permanent visa she went off with her young British lover half her age and stuffed him of thousands, lovely looker though but if you think Thai wives can be bad asses now you try a Russian. undaunted after he had smoothed his feathers the dummy married another stunner and low and behold she did the same thing. THEY ARE JUST AFTER VISA S, now be told. He has since been in touch with other Brits who married them and its all ended badly, for the Brit that is, but if yeah really really wanna and you really really wanna, if you have my guts, it don t take much, just walk up to one on walking street and offer her drinks and the friends she s with, chances are they will accept a freebe, then take it from there, you l have to sign language her though pointing to a glass of beer etc etc etc, if its good and she agrees to see you again on her own then I really would turn religious and wear a cross, or better still, stick to Thai girls and I would rarely say that to anyone but in your case even that fate is better than the one you seek.

I've been all over Russia and the former Soviet bloc. My opinion is the same as LOS. Mess with bar girls or girls who have international experience and you're asking for trouble. That's just MHO.

If I wanted one of those gals, I'd move. I'd find a nice gal with a good job, a good family, same as LOS. A good, hard working normal girl. The ones seen on dating sites or especially traveling for who-knows-what in Pattaya aren't exactly the cream of the crop.

People basically live in poverty in parts of Russia, the Ukraine, the Czech Republic, etc. just as in LOS. They are happy to see a Westerner too. Parts of Russia to me means staying out of the big modern cities just like I'd stay out of Bangkok to find a traditional Thai girl. In Russia the women are stunning but not spoiled in the area of the Ural Mountains, maybe somewhere around Perm. When I was there I was continually approached and stared at. They don't have the numbers of expats that LOS does, and the odds go up.

It's no different from LOS in that a poor, traditional but beautiful gal is different from one who's been exposed to the world.

Of course if you actually want a party girl and nothing serious, by all means search Pattaya.

My other bit of advice is this, as beautiful as they may look, to be honest no more so than girls back in the UK in short skirts off for a night out to a club, a dangerous thing falling in love with looks, THEY COME FROM A HARSH COUNTRY, and this guy will be sorry. Most of them, in fact 90 percent of them in my humble view are no good.

One post removed, please see the following rule:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

This topic is nearly two years old so it can now be closed