Restaurants In Hilto

toenail

If you go to there web page, dining, list of rest: scroll to the bottom of page click on Hilton Pattaya new page will come up in box on the right, click Brochure bit near the bottom an lo and behold up come's the price's + the thing's on offer ie sunday lunch 1,200bt enjoy I think they have 5 restaurant's

At present there are 3 venues that are open inside the Hilton Hotel :-

"Drift" bar on the 16th floor (lobby level). A chill out cocktail bar that serve light snacks, inside & outside seating on large comfy chairs sofa's. Been here many times and enjoy it, they do have a 2 for 1 happy hour that ends at 8pm.

"Edge" restaurant on the 14th floor - A multi open kitchen buffet style place. B300 for lunch and B700 for dinner Mon-Thurs - B800 on Friday for seafood buffet. Have not been myself, but had friends go to lunch and although the food was good, there was not enough and the majority of serving platters were empty. Apparently the night time buffet is better.

"Flare" Steak and Seafood restaurant on the 15th Floor. Good food and ambiance, but service is not up to scratch. e.g. they only have 1 wine list for the whole restaurant due to printing problems. The Maitre'D there called Sunny is a great guy though. Will definitely go back.

The rooftop "Horizon" restaurant is still delayed and wont be open for a few months yet

The suprising opinion that I have of the Hilton establishments is that it is not the slick service that you would normally expect from such a hotel, and the staff readily admit to this. One good thing that seems to be the current trend of the new 5 star hotels in Pattaya are the prices are quoted in nett (no ++)!! When you receive your bill the tax and service charge is there, but that has been backed out of the nett price quoted on the menu.

Cheers

At present there are 3 venues that are open inside the Hilton Hotel :-

"Drift" bar on the 16th floor (lobby level). A chill out cocktail bar that serve light snacks, inside & outside seating on large comfy chairs sofa's. Been here many times and enjoy it, they do have a 2 for 1 happy hour that ends at 8pm.

"Edge" restaurant on the 14th floor - A multi open kitchen buffet style place. B300 for lunch and B700 for dinner Mon-Thurs - B800 on Friday for seafood buffet. Have not been myself, but had friends go to lunch and although the food was good, there was not enough and the majority of serving platters were empty. Apparently the night time buffet is better.

"Flare" Steak and Seafood restaurant on the 15th Floor. Good food and ambiance, but service is not up to scratch. e.g. they only have 1 wine list for the whole restaurant due to printing problems. The Maitre'D there called Sunny is a great guy though. Will definitely go back.

The rooftop "Horizon" restaurant is still delayed and wont be open for a few months yet

The suprising opinion that I have of the Hilton establishments is that it is not the slick service that you would normally expect from such a hotel, and the staff readily admit to this. One good thing that seems to be the current trend of the new 5 star hotels in Pattaya are the prices are quoted in nett (no ++)!! When you receive your bill the tax and service charge is there, but that has been backed out of the nett price quoted on the menu.

Cheers

I've tried the evening buffet in the 'Edge' restaurant - B700. I thought it was very good and it was fairly quiet when I went on a Monday evening. Good choice of food including salad bar, Japanese section, Thai section, Western section and sweet section. I certainly thought it was well worth the price, went round about 6 times! They also serve complimentary water and a choice of different kinds of tea/coffee at the end. I chose a green tea and it came in an individual flask which held about 1 liter of the stuff!! Beers started at around B100 (Heineken) and the wine I can't remember but an extensive list. Well worth a visit if you fancy sitting up on the balcony section overlooking Pattaya Bay for a few hours.