Phuket Thai Visa Get Together

katabeachbum

Invitation to all Thaivisa members with more than 3 months/20 posts membership as of today. Invitation includes members partner.

Friday 11th March at RicknRoll Music Cafe in Kata starting 7pm.

Informal all you can eat BBQ at 350 baht pp, including one Beer Leo. I leave to Ricky to reveal other info on food, drinks and venue

One group photo will be taken for those interested, expect for that I think we should respect members anonymity by not using any cameras. Name tags will not be used, so actual conversation is needed to get to know people

Anyone in need of car parking just outside venue, please state so when signing up and we will do our best to reserve it until 0730pm

This is a topic for members to sign up for the event only. Anyone want to come, state if you are coming single or with partner, sign up here or send me a PM :)

I am looking forward to meet you :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to be there, but have a previous commitment with the IBAP (Intnl Business Assoc of Phuket) meeting that night, so wouldn't arrive until late. My wife probably won't attend, and I'll scramble for my own parking.

Looking forward to it! Thanks, Rick. I owe you a domino....

In the opening post it says this topic is for people who want to sign up to attend the event only.

Some people on this forum remind me of a mob of sheep at a gate.

Hanging back waiting to see who will go through first.

What are you worried about, i have my walking stick and KBB has his wooden leg, we will look after you :)

In the opening post it says this topic is for people who want to sign up to attend the event only.

What are you worried about, i have my walking stick and KBB has his wooden leg, we will look after you :)

This is a topic for signing up only, so please no more off topic posts. Off Topic posts have been deleted. There is another thread to discuss the vent.

I realize the security issue, and have been giving it some thoughts.

I am a Highwaypolice Volunteer. I will have a chat with a couple of local Police offisers to either have frequent patrols or have offiser(s) to join us for the night.

As this invitation thread was posted at the same time as the annual Blues Festival takes place in Phuket, it will not have RicknRolls or my full attention until Monday

Still got the Blues :D

Thanks for that KBB, the security issue is a genuine concern, i look forward to attending the get together. ah a fly in the ointment, haven't been a member long enough and don't think i've got 20 posts yet, i've replied to this situation regarding the criteria for attending the meeting on the other relative get together thread

This is a topic for signing up only, so please no more off topic posts. Off Topic posts have been deleted. There is another thread to discuss the vent.

I realize the security issue, and have been giving it some thoughts.

I am a Highwaypolice Volunteer. I will have a chat with a couple of local Police offisers to either have frequent patrols or have offiser(s) to join us for the night.

As this invitation thread was posted at the same time as the annual Blues Festival takes place in Phuket, it will not have RicknRolls or my full attention until Monday

Still got the Blues :D

Edited by polecleaner

Please look more carefully, you have over the 20 required

Thanks for that KBB, the security issue is a genuine concern, i look forward to attending the get together. ah a fly in the ointment, haven't been a member long enough and don't think i've got 20 posts yet, i've replied to this situation regarding the criteria for attending the meeting on the other relative get together thread

Looks to be around 16 people (more or less confirmed) so far. I'm 90% confirmed and if we get a couple of our TV members, chainsaw and another blues festival participant ( he hasn't jumped into this thread yet) to play a few songs, it will be a great get together. If no live music, it should still be a good time.

Looks to be around 16 people (more or less confirmed) so far. I'm 90% confirmed and if we get a couple of our TV members, chainsaw and another blues festival participant ( he hasn't jumped into this thread yet) to play a few songs, it will be a great get together. If no live music, it should still be a good time.

3 ways to sign up, so its more than 16 people so far

This thread, PM to me or PM to RicknRoll

RicknRoll BBQ is live music :)

Exactly my point, so it might be a good idea to update the numbers every so often just so everyone is aware if there is space, and if so, how many spaces are available. This will hopefully get the fence sitters to commit one way or another so Ricky can plan things accordingly. We'd all hate to see him run out of cold beverages or food!

Considering the request from Rick in the other thread, are the sign ups done here confirmed, or do we need to sign up again?

Some clarity please guys.

All signed up here confirmed, and one has cancelled, Maldavid

Havent read the other thread yet, but deadline to sign up tonight

Looking forward to meet you all tomorrow Friday 11th March at RicknRoll :D