Recomended Quite Hotel In Sukhumvit Road Near Soi 7?

Sandman77

Hello!

i fly to bangkok in one week again,and this year i want to stay in sukhumvit road around in the middle near soi 7!

so i was one time in mbk,last year i stayed in pinklao pace,this year i want to change place!

i have not much orientation in sukhumvit road

there are many many hotels,but i dont knoe are the near noisy street or not?

i need quite hotel,away from the traffic,of price range around 1000 bath with breakfast!

thanks for your help!

For that price, try Honey Hotel (honeyhotel.co.th) soi 22, or Check Inn Phrom Phom soi 41. Free wifi and breakfast at both. I haven't stayed at Honey Hotel 1 or Honey Hotel 2 yet, but I can vouch for Check Inn- it's a good bargain. Clean rooms w/ kitchenette, but tiny bathrooms. Very accessible to BTS.

I dont know much about Sukhumvit Rd, but the Kings Royal Garden Inn next door to Thai Chinese Commerce building on Sathorn Rd (nearby) is a perfect place for the wife and me. The desk will automatically assume you want the 1200B room, but if you ask for the 900B room there's very little difference between the 2. Has hot water, cable, tv, refrigerator, swimming pool and indoor gym on the roof, a family mart ground floor facing the street, with the BTS right outside, same side of street. The rooms are very quiet, low traffic inside, taxi meters, taxi motorbikes and tuk tuks, by the scores, going by outside. We've been there many times and always the service has been great. They offer some kind of complimentary breakfast, but have never endulged. I prefer to sleep past the cut of time, walk out the front door, walk to the BTS stairs, to the food stall between hotel and neighboring building. What I found a good thing, is no matter how far you go, the skytrain takes you back right to the hotel door, and all taxis know where Thai CC building is. Getting into a taxi, only need say Thai CC kruhp. Between you and me, I hope all the TV members call me a high roller too, and make jokes about this place. I really don't want to see the place over run by farang :wai:

Hello!

thx,for many replys,to my topic to everyone!

what soi/streetnumber the royal kings hotel in sathon road have?

far away from central soi 7 soi nana and cowboy?

i only know the mtb and bts skytrain station but i forgot the streetnumbers where the are located?,and i see no street number on the website off the hotel!

If you are going for Nana/Cowboy nightlife, Sathorn is no use to you.. Patpong maybe, but not Nana..

Edited by tw25rw

how far aproximently the distance,between each soi to walk?

Hi sandman

Very difficult to answer. Some sois around 7 are close spaced -=- others (EG: soi 22 to 24) are quite a haul.

It is an easy walk from Soi 7 to Soi 4 (Nana) once you safely cross Sukhumvit Rd-- which can be exciting.

As cowboy (soi 22/23) is on the same side of Suk Rd as Soi 7 --- its an easy and cheap taxi ride. Far too far for me to walk more than once. Coming back you must cross Suk. Rd.

Good luck.