Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom

dagling

I've had two Vulcan Classic 800A's (first one stolen) and can attest to the quality of the bike. Been everywhere on these bikes - and never had a problem with either of them, but the new 900 is even better with EFI and belt drive and more CC's.

I would love to take the new vulcan for a spin, but as I just "upgraded" my old classic to a VStar 1100 Classic, I will have to wait a while before I'll get the joy of belt drive + EFI.

This should get you started:

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/kawasaki/2010-kawasaki-vulcan-900-ar70282.html

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/162/6064/Motorcycle-Article/2010-Kawasaki-Vulcan-900-Custom-Comparison.aspx

I took a Vulcan custom for a test drive on Wednesday. What a sweet bike!!! It is not as loud as I thought it would be but the torque was superb in all gears.

It was a lovely ride and I put a dposit down when I returned. I have bought the classic though as I like the spoked wheels and rear fender better.

I pick my new ride up tomorrow and will post something once I have had a few days to get used to it.

I picked up my new Vulcan classic at the weekend and took her for a 120Km spin. What a delight!!! I am new to bigger bikes and a relative newcomer to bikes (after a 30 year rest) but the Vulcan is a forgiving beast. Loads of torque wherever you need it even when you are in4th doing 10mph!!!!

I felt comfortable and safe. She is not as loud as i thought but burbles away in the background.

I am looking forward to getting out more maybe on some runs with a club. I did approach one club and was met with a very sniffy response. It seems the Vulcan isn't quite good enough for them. Oh well, I am more than happy with the bike even if it isn't American!!!!