Part Time Marketing Teacher In Hua Hin

BigA

I am looking to hire a marketing teacher to teach what is likely to be two marketing classes next semester (starting late October). This is 8 hours a week, (4 two hour classes) @ 750 baht per hour.

The successful candidate will be teaching in the undergraduate BBA program.

The ideal candidate will have presentation skills, a related masters degree and be a native English speaker.

Desired benefits such as additional hours, WP, and Visa support will be commensurate with demonstrated value to the employer.

Stamford International University is located near the airport in the back of Palm Hills Golf course, between Hua Hin and Cha-Am, and can be accessed via Petchkasem Rd.

PM me your details if interested.

Isn't it illegal to offer employment without a work permit (and commensurate pay requirements, e.g. 60K for an American)?

:o  :D  :D

I believe my post is sufficiently vague, after all this is an open forum. Only those interested need bother.

The actual work permit process (if that is indeed what you are referring to) is in some cases a lengthy bureaucratic procedure involving various levels of functionaries. Some people need help to get one, others who are wealthy enough and have the proper connections can get their own without the aid of an employer.

Edited by BigA

I tried to edit out my mean comments above, but couldn't... I have to admit, I was in a bad mood earlier- though it *is* a real pet peeve of mine, if BigA's place offers a work permit at ANY time after hiring, they're doing a good sight better than many places are. Please carry on and ignore my rude teasing!

"Steven"