Try To Get To Swampy 3-4 Hours Before Your Flight

Chunky1

so anyone with a business class ticket from any airline can go to the fast track line?

Not all business class tickets qualify for fast track, I went to Chicago with ANA business class in November last year and no fast track.

I will be going again next week and if they still don't offer fast track I will get it via http://www.thaifasttrack.com/

I just looked at their website and it had no information on departing services. It said that it did it but then there was no other mention.

I picked up my tickets yesterday at ANA offices at the CP Tower and I got the girl to call ANA at the airport and they confirmed they have Fast Track for Business Class

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so anyone with a business class ticket from any airline can go to the fast track line?

Not all business class tickets qualify for fast track, I went to Chicago with ANA business class in November last year and no fast track.

I will be going again next week and if they still don't offer fast track I will get it via http://www.thaifasttrack.com/

I just looked at their website and it had no information on departing services. It said that it did it but then there was no other mention.

If you select Fast Track button, it opens a window with options for booking Fast Track for Arrival or Departure. It costs the same either way, 1200 baht/person. Visa on arrival is another 1000 baht/person.

I am booking their service for tomorrow night as we won't clear domestic arrivals till nearer 10pm and the international flight leaves at midnight. Reading some other posts on other threads, it looks like up till 9pm, you can pretty much get through in less than 30 minutes but Immigration and security clearance starts to increase towards midnight as there's a whole lotta planes leaving over the next 3-4 hours. We are flying KLM and they did advertise last month that Fast Track vouchers were available for online check-in customers 'while stocks last'. I checked in a few hours ago.... no offer of FT vouchers.

Edited by NanLaew